View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 14, 2009
39th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 Merit 5

Asifr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqar paras
hello
@asifr
special congrats to u on getting merit quota seat of PAAS along with me. Hope we are adamant to our stand that PAAS is much better than incom tax due to its brisk horizontal and vertical mobility.
thanx

Sir,

Opting for either PAAS or ITG as 5th preference has always been a critical decision, but i believe both the groups have pros and cons. I visited senior CSPs, and almost 90% serving officers recommended me to prefer PAAS to ITG for certain reasons. I believe we have to serve our country, and all services are good in their respective precinct. For some ITG is of greater worth and vice versa. You are right as far as mobility, authority, and promotion are concerned. Pay should not be the deciding factor at all. I have very good friends [Mumtaz Maneka, Dr. Hassan Mabroor, Ahmad Ali Mukhtar] who are in ITG and they have valid and substantial reasons in favour of ITG also. Hence, i must say we don't need to debate over this issue.

But i am glad to have a colleague like you. Keep in touch.

Regards,

Muhammad Asif Raza