View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 22, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaibraza_pk
Each year some subjects give more score and some give less score but it does not depends upon the nature of subject rather the type of paper and taste of paper checker.
dear shoaib,

the point is sometimes examiners of these subjects expect something outstanding from the candidates. like my indian history exam was relatively better than that of political science but the latter gave me better score (128) than the former (96). i am a qualifier and you can trust my assessment of my own performance.

indian history is generally considered notorious for low-scores. my subject selection was questioned by many. even though my merit has been affected, but my group hasn't.

candidates are at their own discretion. i disclaim any responsibility.

regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program

Last edited by Adil Memon; Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 05:58 PM.