View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 23, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 18th in NWFP

SToneAGer is on a distinguished road
Default hai yyyyooooooooo!

i want to ask all guys who appeared in pms that
1: how many of them know about the rate a seat is offered?
2: how many can afford it?
3: how many they can sold?
4: do u knw anybody who has bought one?
ANSWER:
it is true that some seat might be sold but how many they can sell, and how many people can buy them, certainly i might afford one but u knw what i wont buy one coz for me its important not to lose my soul.
ceratinly this will be the case with a lot of the people therefore i request all u guys to stop talking about seat selling and concentrate on ur prayers, hardwork and change ur attitude.
Quote: "lET THEM DO WHAT THEY CAN UNTIL THERE DESTINY IS REVEALED"

i knw guys who hav bought seats in previous pcs,tehsildari and i also knw guys who qualified on merit in these exams, believe me there is a hell of a difference between them.
i knw guys who will buy seats in pms this time and i knw guys who hav qualified css this time and believe me there is a hell of a difference.
dont worry chill up and hav faith in ur ability and hav faith in ALLAH coz he will make sure u get what u deserve regardless of these issues.

PS:" current affairs and english essay are achilles heals in pms, paper checked, marks been loaded to the computer will tak some 10 days, chill up august 1st week result expected."

take care
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SToneAGer For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, July 23, 2009), Islaw Khan (Wednesday, August 05, 2009)