View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 04, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Cool

1. Name:

AFRMS, its actually my name.

2. Nick Name:

No nick for me.

3. Qualification:

M.Sc Zoology ,M Phil Zoology.

4. Date of Birth:

9th October.

5. Aim in life:

Wanted to become a CSP(Alhamdolillah),and also plan to do P.hD, lot of other plans......

6. Hobby:

Well i love to cook ,actually i am an expert cook,have pets, like to spend time with them, gardening, i used to do painting but not now,drawing pencil art that is,i love watching anime ever since i was very little and i also like reading manga(Japanes picture story) and lot more...

7. You Hate:

Hypocrites,the most common group of people,those who use abusive language to others,and i hate those who abuse animal, poor creatures.

8. You Trust:

My mother.

9. You Fear:

I fear times when all hope is lost because when hope is lost life is lost,
i like to be optimistic all the time even when i am going through tough times

10. Favourite Book:

Not one particular recently read some books on world politics like them all.

11. Favourite Place:

The place just in front of Rauza Mubarak(P.B.U.H) in Madina Munawara,so calm serene the feeling is out of this world.

12. Favourite Relation:

With my mother, and my Bulbul(pheeto) he is my best friend.

13. Favourite Dress:

Shalwar kameez.

14. Favourite Politician:

Quaid-e-Azam No one can even match him.

15. Favourite Dish:

Well i cook myself ,i like all what i cook,but my favorites are Pizza,Biryani,
Chicken rolls,Mutton Stew,Palak ka saag,Chicken Macaroni.BBQ,i love soups.

16. Favourite Colour:

Black, i just love it

17. Favourite Hero:

Tom Hanks,Firdaous Jamal,Safi Mohammad,Chi Swon.

18. Favourite Heroine:

Nicole Kidman,Khalida Riyasat

19. Favourite Singer (Male):

Phil Colin ,I like bands mostly,like Call, Coldplay, Nickelback, Super Junior(SUJU).

20. Favourite Singer (Female):

Abida Perveen,no one like her she is so unique.

21. Favourite time in 24 hours:

Sleeping time and eating time

22. Favourite weather:

As a nature man is a fool ,when its hot he wants it cool ,when its cool
he wants it hot always wanting what is not! but i like winters.

23. Favourite Subject:

I like all the subjects that i have read so far but if i have chance in future
i would like to do MPA

24. Define life in three words:

Unforgiving yet rewarding.

25. Your three wishes :

Not three wishes but i want to do something for wildlife of Pakistan.

26. Your Ideal Moderator, Why?

All meritorious Moderators from super seniors to juniors.

27. Your Ideal Member, Why? :

All are doing excellent job,everyone has a special contribution all are praisworthy but i think RAZ is doing a perfect job i like his polite attitude.

28. Which thing attracts you in cssforum?

There is a lot going on this forum but what specifically attracts me is information regarding Css by Csp's of forum.

29. If you were President of Pakistan:

My First Presidential order would be to stop animal abuse,Lot of ppl are doing work for human welfare but very little has been done for animals.

30. Your Ideal Personality:

Prophet Mohammad(P.B.U.H) Hazrat Umer(R.A) and in current times Abdusattar Edhi(selfless person)I think he must be nominated for Nobel prize.

31. What can you do for Pakistan?

Whatever is possible in my capacity.

32. How you express your success?

Prayers of my Parents.

33. If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction:

I would ignore him .

34. If you met Prevez Musharaf:

Actually i am looking forward to meeting him someday,i like his personality,although he made mistakes but he was not the only one, all have made mistakes.All must be accountable.

35. Do you love someone?:

Love! what is love,never loved anyone.

36. Are you talkative?

Not much but that does not mean i have attitude i am bit reserved.

37. You pray every time:

Try to pray, but Mughreb is must because that's the time i am with my mother doing daily routine talk.

38. Say something about yourself in a paragraph.

Well i think lot has been said , i am a very simple person and quiet straight forward.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Wednesday, August 05, 2009), jadoon khan (Saturday, January 30, 2010), marwatone (Thursday, August 06, 2009), Predator (Tuesday, August 04, 2009), prestigious (Monday, December 19, 2011), ravaila (Tuesday, August 04, 2009), Raz (Wednesday, August 05, 2009), Saqib Riaz (Friday, August 07, 2009), Viceroy (Tuesday, August 04, 2009), Zoyee (Wednesday, August 12, 2009)