View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 22, 2009

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road
Default Future Of Pakistan

From the day I was born and up till up till now I have been hearing things about Pakistan things that make me angry, things that make me sad. Stories that frustrates me. And makes me worries about the future of Pakistan and I wonder sometimes is there going to be any Pakistan in the next 100 years I hope so yes.
What are the factors that are causing the destruction of Pakistan, is it the political system of the Pakistan, is it the judicial system of Pakistan or it is the law and order. Is the army who has caused this situation or is it this so called democratic government in Pakistan. Why the Govt of Pakistan has been so impotent is solving the domestic problem of the country i.e. Electricity, water, unemployment etc. There are so many questions need to asked.
I am still puzzled from where does the problem starts or in simple words who causes the problems. One era of corrupt government diminishes and is followed by another corrupt government and this process has been continued from ever since Pakistan came into being (14 Aug 1947).
Let us take the present situation of Pakistan, the Musharraf government is ended and is followed by another major political party in Pakistan so called Pakistan People’s Party.(I hope that might have ever done something for the people of Pakistan) lead by the former Pakistan’s Prime minister (Banazir Bhutto) husband Asif Ali Zardari (Known as Mr 10% published by the New York times and have been imprisoned for more then 8 over corruption charges). Is this the Political Party or so called Democratic Government we all are looking for. I fear this will lead us to anarchy and bloodshed. Is this going to cause another French Revolution?