Thursday, May 02, 2024
11:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 22, 2009

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road
Default Future Of Pakistan

From the day I was born and up till up till now I have been hearing things about Pakistan things that make me angry, things that make me sad. Stories that frustrates me. And makes me worries about the future of Pakistan and I wonder sometimes is there going to be any Pakistan in the next 100 years I hope so yes.
What are the factors that are causing the destruction of Pakistan, is it the political system of the Pakistan, is it the judicial system of Pakistan or it is the law and order. Is the army who has caused this situation or is it this so called democratic government in Pakistan. Why the Govt of Pakistan has been so impotent is solving the domestic problem of the country i.e. Electricity, water, unemployment etc. There are so many questions need to asked.
I am still puzzled from where does the problem starts or in simple words who causes the problems. One era of corrupt government diminishes and is followed by another corrupt government and this process has been continued from ever since Pakistan came into being (14 Aug 1947).
Let us take the present situation of Pakistan, the Musharraf government is ended and is followed by another major political party in Pakistan so called Pakistan People’s Party.(I hope that might have ever done something for the people of Pakistan) lead by the former Pakistan’s Prime minister (Banazir Bhutto) husband Asif Ali Zardari (Known as Mr 10% published by the New York times and have been imprisoned for more then 8 over corruption charges). Is this the Political Party or so called Democratic Government we all are looking for. I fear this will lead us to anarchy and bloodshed. Is this going to cause another French Revolution?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

hi
Mr u cnt say PPP,as "so called peoples party"....its the biggest political party
of pakistan...u r not 4rm pakistan,ur sending this email 4rm LONDON..
i must say,though the picture is not very encouraging, yet the condition
of pak is not so much bad.media z creating anarchy..every nation has to
face some problems,...dnt b frustrated......well,it seems funny tht u r going
to b frustrated abt pak future at the moment whn u r in UK:s ,
if u wana to do something 4 pak thn come to pak,&practically do something
4 nation building....PAK JUST NEED HOPE..PAK FUTURE IS BRIGHT,CZ WE R ITS FUTURE.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

niazikhan2 has a spectacular aura aboutniazikhan2 has a spectacular aura about
Default imported Government

good,,ur observation is nice...pakistan is on the crisis or facing troubles due to lack of leadership....look at the present situation, we have a president who is not only corrupt but also cabinet members like interior minister etc.too.....how imported leadership could be alternative of visionary and patriotic mindset........???10% is our president and we are thinking to be moderate and sovereign country..... ....every day we are facing drones,where is our liberty,where is our genereals.air marshals on them we are spending million of dollars.............??simple words to decry it all is not enough.....kowtow to america and repress the people of country is policy of present goverment and was their ancestors........think over it

Well in reply to ur argument.. La me tell u something my dear lady that im a proud pakistan born in pakistan livd here for almost 21 years...i come to pakistan very often and see the domestic problems of the people there in pakistan.i cant say that i know more dan u, ba i kno enough that a pakistani shd know about his/her country....
And in relation to ur second argument
and every nation have to face some problems definaltey yes, but there should be some hope of light rite...?
And doing something for the pakitstan definately yes... Inshallah.
Appearing for css in 2011............... Chearssssssss :-)
if ur da future im da hope.......

Last edited by Xeric; Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Caps Lock changed. Pls avoid it in future.
Old Sunday, August 23, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Asslamulaikum,

"Allah does not change the condition of any nation, untill and unless they change it themselves".

Pakistan, a piece of land, that our leaders got for the forthcoming generations, by the name of Islam, has become a toy for the Corrupt leaders, Corrupt parties, and the Corrupt slaves of ......!!

In the 62 years History of Pakistan, we have not got even a single leader, who could be the Voice of every heart.

The main role has been played by the Dictators, and the Judiciary. The Ideology of "Nazria Zaroorat" has undermined the progress of this country, which was created by an honorable Chief justice.

Secondly, we have never punished any of the Dictators, because the one who takes the charge over just listens to America.

Just, have a glimpse of today's circumstances, the PPP was not ready to pull the PCO judges, but when the force of Masses appeared they did it! They were not ready to Restore Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary, again the force compelled them.

The masses want to have a trial of Brave General but the people's party is not coming on the track.

And one thing more, the unequal distribution of everything regarding Balochistan, Now the poor and innocent masses are amazed to see such slogans written on the walls of every Road" BALOCHISTAN KI AZADI TAK, PAKISTAN KI BARBADI TAK JANG RAHEGI" BLA, BRA, BNF, BLUF, BSO ETC.

An innocent person like me does not understand, what does it mean, who has written it? what for? etc

In laconic words, I would like to say, that Judiciary, Dictators, Corrupt leaders and corrupt parties have played the game with my beloved Home land that we are not leading by leaps and by bounds.

Regards.
Old Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still The Question Remains What Is The Future. It Is Not About The Politics It Is About The People Where Most Of The People Are Struggling To Earn 1£ A Day.