View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 25, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Merit 19, CE 2008

Location: CSA lahore, shabirsethar@hotmail.com shabir sethar@facebook.com
shabeersethar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan
@Sethar and FS

How can media and others will give a clean chit to those who cleared CSS later on. Clearing CSS in later stages not at all a testimoney that they have been allocated following the principles of meritocracy. I am happy that committee was formed to detect fradulant activities. If you both were on merit than you should not be worrying about the outcome.
I wonder if we are supposed to get clean chits from media and others.PEOPLE JUDGE YOU BY WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE WHEREAS YOU JUDGE YOURSELF BY WHAT YOU FEEL CAPABLE OF DOING, Says legendary Longfellow.
I am worried !! Not at all bro, I am just wondering over the fate of CCE 2009.Will it be sacrosanct in next government?

Quote:
It is a very serious issue where almost 80% of the lot who failed to even clear the written portion of the exam was allocated. We should launch a protest to dislodge those Candidates (Rightly called JALEE by one of the forum fellows earlier).
I fail to understand the modus operandii of committee for these reasons.
Remember ,They have srutnised the copies of only 77 successful candidates.47 failures were called for interview! copies of two are missing !

SPSC should conduct scrutiny of answer copies of 2555 candidates and then 531 through judicial committee and must make markssheets open for all.Then all ll be crystal clear.

Shabir Sethar

Last edited by Xeric; Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 03:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shabeersethar For This Useful Post:
SAJID A.BALOCH (Wednesday, August 26, 2009)