Old Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by msabshah
DEAR RAZ, you are right, that's CSS one

Please go throuh this mine post of MOD,

AOA dear majeed,

Details of psychological test experience of ISI.....

I: The vigillators first asked to fill form abt biodata by following the instructions of the instructor.....

2: Write unforgettable event of your life with in five mints.

3: the vigilators will gave you a booklet of non-verbal test where 60 geometrical shapes will be given to match with the missing ones........ within 30 mints......

4:They again will give same booklet of non-verbal test which will be complicated than previous one 30 figures within time limits of 30 mints.....

5: After this non-verbal test they will give you time for break of 10 mints.

7: Now there is a test of word completion in English and Urdu......they will give you two sheets comprising one page which to be filled in 5 mints.......fill all with positive sense of sentences.

8: word association test...........where they show you almost 50 words to write sentences......each word will be displayed for 10 sec to write the sentence.........complete all sentences with very good conclusive and positive moral....

9: story-writing.............the vigilators will displayed 4 pictures to write story on each picture.....every picture will be displayed for half a min...and you have to complete story within 3min.......

* Picture scene (1).....one woman is peeping into the room by opening half door. The room looked a study room, having books in wall cabin, while there is a lamp on the table....

*picture scene(2)......two persons sitting close to each other in such manner that one is saying to other person and other is listening secretly and carefully.

* picture scene (3) ……a woman sitting by turning aside her chair to the boy (in opposite direction) who is standing near her, having gloomy facial expression……..the guy looked very nice and well-dressed having pencil in his hand too.

* picture scene (4) …………a scene of the field where a boy standing with a horse, a girl standing at some distance while other girl having books in her hand looking behind for a while as she going somewhere.

(All these stories I have described here may not be in the test, but to give you just an idea.

10: The last step of test is to write merits and demerits separately 5 min for each description…….

The test described here may differ, but must be alike…
Therefore prepare well for the said tests…

Regards,
will u briefly explain about The last step of test is to write merits and demerits, i mean wat were these merits and demerits about.any specail subject or personality.