View Single Post
Old Friday, April 01, 2005
Administrator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 282 Posts
Argus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Dressing well(Yahya Akhunzada)

(Every day people are judged by the way they dress and present themselves)

Day 1... On this day a hectic one and really just no attention... you can wear normal dress caz ur personality is not judged from the dress and appearence
on that day but what u write. Those who check ur answer sheets are least bother about ur look. I personally am a person who take great care of his dressing and on that day I wore White Cotton dress with black shoes. I will
suggest that white cotton suit or a dress pent with clean shirt will do the job. I personally do not encourage Jeans to any formal place so won't suggest
that.

Day 2.
The Physcaterists judge u directly and ur personality should match ur words and arguments. The first impression of ur personality is ur dress. But as the day work is long so little care should be taken regarding the weather.On this day I wore a light brown dress pent with light blue colour shirt. I had Black shoes and a black belt.My sugestion for that day...If Shalwar Qameez... then vast coat is a must. preferably white shalwar suit and a dark colour vast
coat( Blue or green or balck) with black shoes.if Pent Shirt.I will suggest a light colour dress pent with light colour shirt. Shoes and built of same colour but according to the dress colour.I will suggest a light brown colour, grey colour or any other colour pent with off-white, light blue colour shirt. (if shirt is off-white and pent also brown then brown shoes and belt but if shirt is blue u can go for black shoes.) If u want u can go with a tie but not with
a coat. DO not go with a suit on that day caz it will look really over on that day.

(Yahya Akhunzada,31st Commons)

Last edited by Argus; Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 12:31 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Argus For This Useful Post:
Bushra Salam (Saturday, February 06, 2010), dr.junaid (Tuesday, October 02, 2007), Engineer Lala (Monday, July 29, 2019), H. R. Akhunzada (Friday, January 28, 2011), kuatif (Thursday, September 20, 2018), mamakhail (Tuesday, December 20, 2011), Maryam Ali (Thursday, February 23, 2012), saadfarooq (Thursday, July 08, 2010), silza (Monday, December 15, 2014)