View Single Post
Old Monday, August 31, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

@missmanagement

Hope you are enjoying the success with zeal and fervor. Thanks for the wish. No i am not appearing in CE 2010, as i am concentrating more on Practice(law).Wish you best of luck in your future pursuit.

@Saleeqa Batool

Thanks for refreshing my concepts regarding PMS. It has indeed added variety to my Knowledge. Actually the concept of PMS is gaining momentum to every Tom, Dick and Harry so, one is least bothered about PPSC exam. Majority of the students have a common say, and that is PMS exam. You are right the exam held in the month of june were titled as Combined Competitive Exam but you can see the word PMS also mentioned in question paper.
jadoon khan (Monday, August 31, 2009)