View Single Post
Old Friday, September 04, 2009

TnT is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huma Asghar
n what to say of america. v r having master- slave relationship. they pay us 4 our services so y 2 blame them. its we who hv subjected our ppl to death n provinces to ruin 4 few dollers aid.

Lets not live in fool's paradise guys. One thing should be kept in mind , whatever is happening , everyone is contributing a peculiar role granted to the idiosyncratic section of people

It will go on like its getting worst day by day w.r.t basic utilities , human rights and things related to such area like shortage of blah blah I have seen common man ground realities very closely and believe me people dont have to eat, how they r doing sehri with Roti and Chopped onion and water . Its very easy to talk but to feel the same essance is an honor . In Wise point of view No Buddy is playing the exact role, like from where politicians come from our honorable society and what the society is doing for that no buddy cares about .

I remember i was reading a newspaper at a DHABA and deliberately said YAR KITNI MEHNGAI HO GAI HAI , and got ashtonished to hear the reply of DHABA owner , MEHNGAI ... KAHAN HAI MEHNGAI

Yes KAHAN HOGI MEHNGAI , as the rate gets increases of basic utilities , these selfish Business Community follow the same procedure GAREEB OR GAREEB .. AMEER OR AMEER

I remember once in France they increased the rate of red meat , people stopped buying it ... with in few days the business community got back to the old price

History shows Nations improved their conditions when people contributed by heart and soul and Sorry to say i dont feel that people would become Macho Man by heart and soul in this cruel and bitter world

Now What options do we have like you people were discussing
huh

how can we have options Real politics is enforcely been killed for many years ( more than half a century is passed ).... Its not politics what these jokers are playing today ... Everyone is afraid of LOGON ko uljha ker rakho Rights milne lagey tou Sawal pooochne lageinge

So make them busy in real world difficulties and get the targetted Aim
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TnT For This Useful Post:
atif jamil (Friday, September 04, 2009), kotla chokey 1 (Tuesday, September 15, 2009), usman228 (Friday, September 04, 2009)