Tuesday, April 30, 2024
08:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road
Default Millions of acres agricultural land is being given to UAE.

Hi all members.

Last night i saw this scroll on a news channel that Pakistani goveronment is going to give millions of agricultural land to UAE.

I was just shcoked to know this depressing news. When we ourself are facing shortage of food and exporting wheat and other edibles from other coutries then what is the logic in giving Pakistani agricultural land to any other country???

The country which is facing food crises and the prices of edibles are so high and where a 12 years old child is killed by police while he was in line to purchase SUSTA AATAA. Then does this decision of goveronment make any sense????

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...-land-grab-959

You can know the whole story here.

A sad and regretable step of govereonment which is need to be stopped.

Regards,

Zobia
kotla chokey 1 (Tuesday, September 15, 2009)

umer hayat is on a distinguished road
Default agricultural land on lease

zobia you are quite right.actually this is not the first time our so-called leaders have made such decision.and this is not only the agri sector but in other sectors as well these political people go against public interest and they just consider their self interest.
The Following User Says Thank You to umer hayat For This Useful Post:

engrishaq is on a distinguished road
ya it is correct but it may not be so much problematic as the 18 acre piece of land gov his given to US to building the embassy at csot of 120000000$. which the half of the amount that the us going to pak as a help against torrorism. now i am wonder that how our gov says that US gives us help. i ask you that it is help or it is the price of our land.
there will 750 Us army in the ambassy.and it is the second largest ambassy of US in any country after iraq.
Old Thursday, September 03, 2009

Default @ engrishaq

US is not helping Pakistan. She is just paying the cost of Pakistani land and sovereignty of our country and our rulers are taking this money into their accounts. Our gov. is taking dollars not for war against terror but to promote terror in Pakistan.

US itself is promoting terrorism in Pakistan. Have you ever thought, from where these taliban get lethal weapons???? Who funds them??? Obviously US, India and Israel.

And the US is buying land in Pakistan to develop its training centers in Pakistan which will be used for the training of terrorists against the Pakistan.

Pathetic conditions of Pakistan. Being a patriotic Pakistani, I really feel sorry and pray to God to send a good and sincere leader who could wake up the nation.

Regards,

Zobia
engrishaq (Monday, April 12, 2010), kotla chokey 1 (Tuesday, September 15, 2009), usman228 (Friday, September 04, 2009)
Old Thursday, September 03, 2009

Huma Asghar is on a distinguished road

exactly zobia its v depressing specially in the context of remarks of chinese delegation which appreciated the best irrigation system that pak possesses. since independence v hv been luking at others 4 help. though pak was fit enough to survive on its own. its a heart ache 2 c india, china n south korea so prosperous while pak is just a victim of american policy. But i dont understand 4 how long v wil keep on lingering bw ppp, PML- N n military. Cant our youth do anythng? Can v fulfil our responsibilty? unfortunately due to flawed education system v r hardly aware of our own responsibilities. So it wont be wrong to say v r facing wht v deserve since leader is an index odf society n our leader is Mr. 10% to represent us, our society n politics.

n what to say of america. v r having master- slave relationship. they pay us 4 our services so y 2 blame them. its we who hv subjected our ppl to death n provinces to ruin 4 few dollers aid.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, September 04, 2009 at 11:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Huma Asghar For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, September 04, 2009

TnT is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huma Asghar
n what to say of america. v r having master- slave relationship. they pay us 4 our services so y 2 blame them. its we who hv subjected our ppl to death n provinces to ruin 4 few dollers aid.

Lets not live in fool's paradise guys. One thing should be kept in mind , whatever is happening , everyone is contributing a peculiar role granted to the idiosyncratic section of people

It will go on like its getting worst day by day w.r.t basic utilities , human rights and things related to such area like shortage of blah blah I have seen common man ground realities very closely and believe me people dont have to eat, how they r doing sehri with Roti and Chopped onion and water . Its very easy to talk but to feel the same essance is an honor . In Wise point of view No Buddy is playing the exact role, like from where politicians come from our honorable society and what the society is doing for that no buddy cares about .

I remember i was reading a newspaper at a DHABA and deliberately said YAR KITNI MEHNGAI HO GAI HAI , and got ashtonished to hear the reply of DHABA owner , MEHNGAI ... KAHAN HAI MEHNGAI

Yes KAHAN HOGI MEHNGAI , as the rate gets increases of basic utilities , these selfish Business Community follow the same procedure GAREEB OR GAREEB .. AMEER OR AMEER

I remember once in France they increased the rate of red meat , people stopped buying it ... with in few days the business community got back to the old price

History shows Nations improved their conditions when people contributed by heart and soul and Sorry to say i dont feel that people would become Macho Man by heart and soul in this cruel and bitter world

Now What options do we have like you people were discussing
huh

how can we have options Real politics is enforcely been killed for many years ( more than half a century is passed ).... Its not politics what these jokers are playing today ... Everyone is afraid of LOGON ko uljha ker rakho Rights milne lagey tou Sawal pooochne lageinge

So make them busy in real world difficulties and get the targetted Aim
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TnT For This Useful Post:
atif jamil (Friday, September 04, 2009), kotla chokey 1 (Tuesday, September 15, 2009), usman228 (Friday, September 04, 2009)

Default @ TnT

Quote:
Lets not live in fool's paradise guys. One thing should be kept in mind , whatever is happening , everyone is contributing a peculiar role granted to the idiosyncratic section of people
You are right everyone is contributing in current situations but there is a fact my fellow and that is, always political parties motivate the public.

You can see the restoration of CJ, lawyers had been running their movement for the two years but they could not involve public in their movement. When PLN (N), Tahrik e Insaaf and JI got involved and they motivated the public, the movement became more fierece and they acheieved their goals. But we all know their were some political aspects were also involved in the involvement of political parties such as disqualification of Sharif Brothers which also made the people more aggressive.

So there should be strong political parties which could motivate the public. Change comes when people want change, they are willing to do something.

Why you guys join any good political party??? Why our youth doesn't join Tahrik e Insaaf?? We should take steps in an organized way.

Mahathir Mohamad dont come from heaven, nation prodoces them. Why dont you step forward to bring change in our country???

umer hayat is on a distinguished road

zobia what you r saying is good but only in books not in reality.i m a little student of law.i believe in democracy but not in the case of pakistan.u know when u want to postpone or not to do a work u should involve more n more people in that.and this is what is a basic dillema in pakistan.do you think,such big cabinets and standing commetties etc....,are fare enough.i mean what all these ministers are doing very appreciatable.yes u r right in putting imran khan's example.he alone decided to make cancer hospital and he did it very well.but my point is what is wrong when imran's party connot won a single seat in the previous election except his own seat.here we find solution only in dictatorship.there should be one person who decide.who make bold decisions adress pakistani people remain intact with the public and i believe that then the whole nation will be with him.right now political party cannot make a change in system.whether it be pppp,or pml, or tehreek-e-insaaf other some other.why dont you see libyan. col. qazafi.so in my opinion democracy is not the best system for pakistan in these circumstance.i hope u understand what i mean.

GOD BLESS U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT

It will go on like its getting worst day by day w.r.t basic utilities , human rights and things related to such area like shortage of blah blah I have seen common man ground realities very closely and believe me people dont have to eat, how they r doing sehri with Roti and Chopped onion and water . Its very easy to talk but to feel the same essance is an honor . In Wise point of view No Buddy is playing the exact role, like from where politicians come from our honorable society and what the society is doing for that no buddy cares about .

I remember i was reading a newspaper at a DHABA and deliberately said YAR KITNI MEHNGAI HO GAI HAI , and got ashtonished to hear the reply of DHABA owner , MEHNGAI ... KAHAN HAI MEHNGAI

Yes KAHAN HOGI MEHNGAI , as the rate gets increases of basic utilities , these selfish Business Community follow the same procedure GAREEB OR GAREEB .. AMEER OR AMEER

I remember once in France they increased the rate of red meat , people stopped buying it ... with in few days the business community got back to the old price

History shows Nations improved their conditions when people contributed by heart and soul and Sorry to say i dont feel that people would become Macho Man by heart and soul in this cruel and bitter world

Now What options do we have like you people were discussing
huh

how can we have options Real politics is enforcely been killed for many years ( more than half a century is passed ).... Its not politics what these jokers are playing today ... Everyone is afraid of LOGON ko uljha ker rakho Rights milne lagey tou Sawal pooochne lageinge

So make them busy in real world difficulties and get the targetted Aim

TnT,

U r quite right and I totally agree with you. U r the true representative of a simple Pakistani layman.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, September 04, 2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Usage of Caps is against the rules. Avoid!
The Following User Says Thank You to umer hayat For This Useful Post:
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

i second you Mr Umar Hayat.We neeed Dictatorship because

1-Dictatorship discourage democracy to flourish
2-Dictators contorol all the resources and "invest" in media to portray their positive image( Have media ever questined Hamayoon Akhtar,Ijaz Ul haq and Faaiz Raheem regarding thier wealth?)

3-Dictatorship divided our country in to two parts

4-Dictatorship ruled this country most of the time

5-Dictatorship supressed the small provinces and caused haterd amonsgt the provinces

6-Dictatorship Killed the first elected PM of the country.

7-Dictators ruthlessly spend the public money for media trial of political leadership

8-Dictatorship gifted us the classion Koof,Drug and Terrorisam.

realy we need dictators again ,because they military dictators ruled the country for the period of almost 34 years ,Civilian Dictators (Ghlulam Muhammad and Sikandar Mirza) for 7 years out of total 62 years history of Pakistan. Even during the remaining period they kept an eye on Politicians and remained playing hypocrisies to destabilize the political leaders. Our brave General can conquers the country whenever they want.

Default @ Umer Hayat & Saleeqa Batool

Why both you are so disappointed??

any dictator cannnot do anything untill nationa itself doesn't want to improve its conditions.

I also have been a vary big fan of Musharraf in his first term and I have been in favor of dictatorship but when we see the examples of Malysia, the concept sounds wrong.

I agree that almost every developed and prosperous country had a dictator in its past who brough a change, a revolution in the country, but there is very recent example of malysia. So, why we cant follow that example??

Almost every developing muslim country had or have dictators so why still there is not a single country with real sovereignity?

Regards,

Zobia