View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 08, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default @oriental and vivre

@Vivre

Thanks buddy for your bestowing graces upon this humble creature.. Hope to have few more like these in near future.. lolz..

Oriental saahab,

plz do not worry about time schedule or study hours. u had better study for two hours for a subject for css exam but that must be with a mind. with an attention. with a focus. u must rather make a mind of css if not after all a habit of study for css. Develop psychological traits and make a mind of css. from making a mind of css i mean to say that u must observe, read, perceive and hear things from the point of view of css. from now on, u have to be sharp enough to pick and grab any point which u come across. i mean to say that u must collect data about the important events not only in pakistan but around the world. think as if u wre to write the problems of pakistan economy inthe pak affair paper. think about the speech of Obama when u hear it on TV channel that i will attempt current affairs paper and i'll refer to Obama's speech while discussing the US policies on IRaq, Afghanistan or Pakistan. Thin of the NFC award as something as if it would be asked about in Pak affair paper. Think of the Power crisis in pakistan as if it would be asked in the paper. even if u dont study that rigorously, u can at least make a mind...

Hope its enough for the day..

Regards,
Cosmic liberitne
azmat ullah (Friday, April 08, 2011), oriental (Tuesday, September 08, 2009), Waseemtabish (Monday, September 14, 2009)