View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Miss Maria Khan,

Nice to read your analytical post! The questions which you raised often come to our mind and we just skip them without giving them due importance. I would like to comment on your post as follows:

Quote:
Right after the abolishment of communism, US has now targeted Islamic Ummah, and for this case NEOCONS are working on various plateforms.

Al-Qaida, which is a renowned muslim terrorist group is the hot cake of above mentioned war. It is the one who is stinking the entire world and suffocating the Islamic Idealogy. Now the question that so arises in my mind is that, Al-Qaida is headed by Usama Bin Laden, the one whom US fraughted and nourished in 1979 against USSR, Usama and his team went to Afghanistan and devastated the internal ground for the sake of US victory, and thus succeeded. Chalo jee yay kissa came to its end.
Reading the history right after the disintegration of USSR, we came to know that on not getting the deserving prestige and privileges from the US side, Usama turned against occidentals and formed Al-Qaida the jihadi group.
During the cold war, the whole of US struggle was aimed at defeating USSR with the view to acquire the status of sole major Military power thus changing the world into a ‘uni-polar’ regime. USA finally succeeded due to hasty and ill-planned expansion struggle of USSR, which tried to penetrate the Muslim world by invading Afghanistan and becoming a serious threat to other Islamic countries. USA got golden chance of defeating USSA and its so called communism with the help of Muslim countries.

Pakistan also had its role as being immediate neighbor of Afghanistan as a possible next victim of USSR’s territory expansion struggle. So an aid package was approved for Zia regime, who in return gave US this proposal that radical fundamentalists Muslims out of many Muslim countries can be used for ‘jihad’ type fight against USSR in the territory of Afghanistan.

So in those days, it was US itself which recruited many Muslims ‘Jihadies’ from many Muslim countries including middle eastern and North African Muslim countries. These ‘Jihadies’ were recruited from Palestine also and in those days HAMAS was favorite to not only for USA but also for Israel. So USA recruited many members of HAMAS also for this purpose.

For USA, this was the fight of ‘capitalism’ vs ‘communism’. ‘Jihadies’ were the pawns in the hands of USA, but those Jihadies, in their minds, were fighting for the cause of Islam. USA itself gave those Jihadies the necessary training.

After the fall of USSR, the major event which made many those former Jihadies against USA was the US’s intervention in middle east. Its war against Iraq and the ‘settlement’ of US army troops in the territory of Saudi Arabia.

Osama, the former ‘Jihady’ perhaps could not digest the presence of US army in his home territory so he might have gone against USA in this way. By this time, these Jihadies were already ‘trained’ and they were already equipped with necessary ammunition.

In my assessment, real ambitions of Osama are ‘nationalistic’ rather than ‘Islamic’. He is fighting for getting USA and Israel out of Arab territory. Osama is using the name of Islam just to get popularity and support from radical fundamentalists throughout Muslim world. Just like that USA fought its own war against ‘communism’ by using the name of Jihad, with the view to arrange ‘ready to die man power’, so Osama is also fighting his own Nationalist war and he is using the name of Islam with the view to get ready to die fighters for him.

In my assessment, Osama is not the hidden ally of USA but still then really Osama’s activities are proving ‘helpful’ for USA.

Present uni-polar regime is a whole new thing in the whole history of mankind. USA is in need to perpetuate this regime at every cost. For this purpose, following two strategies are crucial for USA:

1- USA is in need to maintain and to accumulate its military supremacy with the view to try to perpetuate this uni-polar regime. For this purpose, USA is in need to acquire monopoly in the production of WMD’s. For this purpose, USA is not only in need to invest huge amount of US citizen’s tax money in the production of more and more dangerous WMDs but it is also in need to counter this threat that any other country may not try to produce WMDs.
2- In order to just legitimize its huge spending in WMDs, USA government is in need to convince its own people that USA is really facing some serious threats to the National security. It is why US government intentionally projects 5% or 6% threat to its National security as some 500% or 600%. So Osama is posing 5% threat to US National security but it is in the interest of USA government to project this treat as 500%. In this way, USA government not only legitimizes extra spending on military spheres but it also successfully legitimizes US led attacks even on other sovereign countries.

Lets say Iraq was a 6% problem for US National security, but it was really projected to be as 600%.

USA does not want to face any real enemy. But it really wants to boost about some fake or fictitious ‘enemy’ just in order to legitimize its worldwide military activities, even before other Nations. USA wants to convince the world that real problem which world faces today is ‘terrorism’. By ‘advertising’ and ‘marketing’ the ghost of Osama, USA is only doing or at least trying to do this thing namely that all the world should accept that real problem of present day world is this ‘terrorism’ and it is only USA which can effectively lead the world in this ‘War against terrorism’.

To kill or to capture Osama is not in the interest of USA. If he is captured and so War against terrorism ends in this way then USA would lose its legitimacy as a leader of world. If there is perfect peace in the world, then USA would lose all its ethical grounds for manufacturing of its own WMDs. Then rest of the countries will demand USA to stop the further production of any WMD. But if USA stops further production of WMDs then how would it maintain its military supremacy to rest of world and how USA would perpetuate this ‘uni-polar’ regime’????

USA is intelligently handling the over-all scenario as a result of which, in the eyes of other major Nations of the world, ethical position of USA is better than that of Osama and that of other ‘radical’ sovereign states as well. USA is successful because it is successfully continuing its uni-polar regime and at the same time other major nations are also justifying US stance on international matters.

Osama is a fool. Yes he may be successful in acquiring the support of many hundred ‘ready to die’ radicals but he does not enjoy ethical support of any other major Nation of the world. USA would like to allow and to keep this fool alive and active for its own sake.

USA’s decline is not possible unless it becomes ethically isolated. Our own foolish attitudes however, shall not let this time to come. If there happens another 9/11 attack on USA, Osama shall not win the game. Actually USA shall get more ethical support of the world in this way.

And I am sure once USA is ethically isolated, then even its military supremacy cannot save it from the consequent collapse.

Quote:
Now I want to ask, is this a correct way of taking revenge? As it is known to all us that right now, the nation which is backword in science and technology in mutual trade, in economy is no one else but muslims.
Surely it is not the right way of taking revenge. The right way would be to find the ways how to ethically isolate USA. It would require both negative and positive strategies. Negative strategy would be to highlight USA’s wrong doings on every forum and positive strategy would be to rise up the ethical standards of our own societies so that we proudly say to others that we are so much ethically strong, we cannot be terrorist. Since USA is not ethically so strong (i.e. negative strategy), so USA is the terrorist.

Quote:
We can judge by having a look at this figure that the national growth of entire member countries of OIC is equal to half of just a single country Japan, Isn't that a shame?
What I want to say is that, the dream of Usama Bin Laden is to ravage out the muslim community instead to subverting the US and buddies.

What is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lebnan, Iran, Pakistan and other muslim countries is clear to us.
Yes agree! Our backwardness has more internal reasons than external reasons. There are many fools among us.

Quote:
Here are some facts regarding of getting dubious from Al-Qaida that I want to share with forum members,
1) FBI, the most advanced investigation bureau in the whole world, whose hundreds of defense satellites working in the space, which can focus even a small needle lying on a narrow street of Baghdad, that FBI failed to persecute Al-Qaida in Tora Bora mountains. Similarly it gave wrong informations about Iraqi weapons sector.

2) Last time the vedio tape of Usama was broadcasted by Qatar TV, couldn't FBI investigate that how and from which resources that tape reached to the media? Or has it lost its calliber?

3) When ever US wants to crush any state or I better say Muslim state, it use the name of Al-Qaida and intervene.

4) Al-Qaida has no proper assembly, no head quarter, no technology and advanced weapons, then why US's FBI couldn't locate it?

5) Several innocent Muslim civillians are dying in Guantanamo Bay and different such sort of torcher cells just on the basis of this suspect that they might belong to Al-Qaida. (wow)

I would also like to share some physical aspects about world trade center that was completely demolished on 9/11.

i) If aircraft had striken the trade tower than it would have destroyed just the upper few floors, but instead of this, we see that whole tower fell down, which is only possible if there would be some explosive material subjected in the basement of the building, or only if earth quake would happen. So here the first option is affermative.

ii) Later on, it was shown in the media that Usama admitted this blast, plus FBI also asserted that they had complete profile of those muslim terrorists who were inside that aircraft. Well, the question arises that if FBI has all such info then why it didn't stop that aircraft while it was taking off? As afterall they have complete record of the passengers.

iii) The final aspect is known to everyone that it was some religious celebration of jews on the day when blast occured, and so on that day none of the jewish mind was present at there to be get blow.

Thus these facts clearly depicts that it was NEOCONS who were behind that adversity not Muslims.
Reason, in my assessment, is simply that to kill or to capture Osama is not in the interest of USA.

Quote:
So the reason behind all this information is to say that, I think Al-Qaida is still working for the US by coating itself as a Muslim Jihadist fighting for Islam.
I do not agree in that. I think Osama is not hidden ally of USA. Osama is fighting for his Nationalistic ambitions under the disguise of “Islamic” ambitions.

Osama is a fool and all his activities are giving more and more strength to USA.

Thanks!