View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_libertine
All your arguments are accepted and of course appreciated..

Its true that pak army is doing well in malakand and swat.. its true according to shallow water that democracy is thriving in pak... is true we are doing well..
Dears i wanna ask one question.

Who is financing the terrorists?? Who is letting them enter marriot hotel and PC hotel?? What do our intelligence agencies do when they inform the interior ministry about the admission of two or three or four bloody trucks to islamabad or peshawr but they are unable to detect their whereabouts and they are totally failed to stop them from operating... why so my dears???

Who had been financing the terrorists in Swat and Waziristan??? For the terrorist of Afghanistan (i mean the Taliban in 1992) it was pakistan who supported them with logistics etc and money.. it was through US of course, but who is financing them in pakistan?? dont u think its the govt itself who is spreading them all over the country and then start military operations??? comon dears all of us know this fact that pak is doing it for making the US happay and for upholding their cause...

hope my argements are worth thinking.. if not, throw them in the dustbin..

But pakistan is not a safe place to live these days... esp NWFP and Balochistan... thats why investors are fleeing from here... Haashwaani sahab ko kon rokega??? Zardari sahab kahaan invest kar rahy han g??? pakistan k no 3rd riches Zardari is not investing a penny in pakistan.. Miian M. Mansha sahab kaha invest kar rahy han??? Pakistan may??? g nahee. cos its economy has gone to dogs cos o economic terrorism policies by IMF and WB..

Think???????????
Halika Palm kawa!! You represent government too...