Wednesday, May 15, 2024
04:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 10, 2009

umer hayat is on a distinguished road
Default yes! pakistan is not a piece of cake but for whom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater
Pakistan is not going out of our hands. Some members are expressing their views about the Americans taking over Pakistan as if Pakistan is a piece of cake. I congratulte all the members over the success of the army operation in Swat and Malakand. The terrorists are now on the run, security situation is improving by the day. The credit goes not only to the army but also to the political leadership. Its a great achievement within 1 year of Zardari presidency. Democracy is flourishing in Pakistan, courts are working independently. Pakistan has a bright future. America is an ally of Pakistan; remember US drone strike killed Pakistan's most wanted man Baitullah Mehsud. Zardari has been doing all that is needed. He has given stability to this system. Well done President Zardari. Long live Pakistan and Pak. Army.
first of salam.

yes shallowwater you are absolutely right.pakistan is really not a piece of cake but only for those who care for pakistan.what u will say about those who are not true patriots. please tell me from the core of your heart that is it a right decision to allow american invasion to such extent that they use to maltreat people in fact pakistani people in islamabad.i agree with you that our army has done a tremendous work in swat and other areas. no country in the world allows other countries to interfere in the internal matters then why we?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by umer hayat
salam honouable member

i just want to qoute one thing here that according to our constitution it is the responsibility of the state to provide fundamental rights to the people of the pakistan.just due to the behaviour of some people as you mentioned that some people got flour at discounted price and sold it in the market, state cannot withdraw from its duties.
well,i also knw the responsibilty of the state,cz em nt an uneducated person.
em telling u the exact behaviour of da MOST OF THE PEOPLE.so,instesd of
condenming government,we should condemn the wrong behaviour of the ppl.
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Question

All your arguments are accepted and of course appreciated..

Its true that pak army is doing well in malakand and swat.. its true according to shallow water that democracy is thriving in pak... is true we are doing well..
Dears i wanna ask one question.

Who is financing the terrorists?? Who is letting them enter marriot hotel and PC hotel?? What do our intelligence agencies do when they inform the interior ministry about the admission of two or three or four bloody trucks to islamabad or peshawr but they are unable to detect their whereabouts and they are totally failed to stop them from operating... why so my dears???

Who had been financing the terrorists in Swat and Waziristan??? For the terrorist of Afghanistan (i mean the Taliban in 1992) it was pakistan who supported them with logistics etc and money.. it was through US of course, but who is financing them in pakistan?? dont u think its the govt itself who is spreading them all over the country and then start military operations??? comon dears all of us know this fact that pak is doing it for making the US happay and for upholding their cause...

hope my argements are worth thinking.. if not, throw them in the dustbin..

But pakistan is not a safe place to live these days... esp NWFP and Balochistan... thats why investors are fleeing from here... Haashwaani sahab ko kon rokega??? Zardari sahab kahaan invest kar rahy han g??? pakistan k no 3rd riches Zardari is not investing a penny in pakistan.. Miian M. Mansha sahab kaha invest kar rahy han??? Pakistan may??? g nahee. cos its economy has gone to dogs cos o economic terrorism policies by IMF and WB..

Think???????????

Dear All,

It seems yu lost interest in this thread at all.. no agreement no disagreement with my idea. silence means i have won the game in this thread????

If so, whre is my trophy??? Last Island, plz interfere.. Predator??? plz do something ...

Regards,
Cosmic libertine

Last edited by Xeric; Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 11:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cosmic_libertine For This Useful Post:
hibaali (Thursday, September 17, 2009), Princess Royal (Wednesday, September 16, 2009)
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_libertine
All your arguments are accepted and of course appreciated..

Its true that pak army is doing well in malakand and swat.. its true according to shallow water that democracy is thriving in pak... is true we are doing well..
Dears i wanna ask one question.

Who is financing the terrorists?? Who is letting them enter marriot hotel and PC hotel?? What do our intelligence agencies do when they inform the interior ministry about the admission of two or three or four bloody trucks to islamabad or peshawr but they are unable to detect their whereabouts and they are totally failed to stop them from operating... why so my dears???

Who had been financing the terrorists in Swat and Waziristan??? For the terrorist of Afghanistan (i mean the Taliban in 1992) it was pakistan who supported them with logistics etc and money.. it was through US of course, but who is financing them in pakistan?? dont u think its the govt itself who is spreading them all over the country and then start military operations??? comon dears all of us know this fact that pak is doing it for making the US happay and for upholding their cause...

hope my argements are worth thinking.. if not, throw them in the dustbin..

But pakistan is not a safe place to live these days... esp NWFP and Balochistan... thats why investors are fleeing from here... Haashwaani sahab ko kon rokega??? Zardari sahab kahaan invest kar rahy han g??? pakistan k no 3rd riches Zardari is not investing a penny in pakistan.. Miian M. Mansha sahab kaha invest kar rahy han??? Pakistan may??? g nahee. cos its economy has gone to dogs cos o economic terrorism policies by IMF and WB..

Think???????????
Halika Palm kawa!! You represent government too...
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009

umer hayat is on a distinguished road
Default is pakistan really going out of our hands?

salam honourable members.

is pakistan really going out of our hands?............................
some people including me were very optimistic about pakistan's future and we should be optimistic.........but two recent incidents have happened in our country which urges us to think seriously about the future of our nation.one incident happened in karachi in which so many precious lives expired during struggling for free edibles. and the second incident in hyderabad where a father reached press club along with his five pretty children to sell them in the OPEN MARKET like shares.how sad.................i mean after such incidents what can be expected by this leadership.i ask all the honourable members here that please come forward and save pakistan otherwise we will really loose it.GOD bless our country
The Following User Says Thank You to umer hayat For This Useful Post:
hibaali (Thursday, September 17, 2009)