View Single Post
Old Friday, September 18, 2009
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarra
Thanks. I hope the test would be easy. Can you guide which portion i should attempt first? I have appeared in recruitment test of SBP and SECP before but my time management wasn't very good.
If you are good at vocubulory, attempt that first, or Maths portion.

Attempt the Logic questions (Analytical portion) at the very last. It is the most time consuming portion and most candidate commit the mistake of spending too much time on it leaving less for other sections. At the end, if you run out of time, don't shy away from guessing the answers as there is no negative marking, so you must attempt all questions.

There is a book from NTS itself, and one from Dogar sons which gives the pattern and some practise tests. If you can, prepare the high frequency word lists of GRE. Revise the maths concepts and practise certain types of analytical questions. Once you have, most of the questions are repetitive in nature.

At the end, best of luck, pray to God, and have faith in yourself!
Charming (Monday, October 18, 2010)