View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 20, 2006
37th Common (1st FANA)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Karrar is on a distinguished road
Default To Adil Memon and also to others :)

Hi

kaisay hain aap sub..?

Adil Sahab......

PA is Political Agent appointed in FATA under FCR (Frontier Crimes Regulations)
PA is equaivalent to DC but with more powers.....rather hell ov powers :P
APA is Assistant Political Agent in FATA.

n as far as the debate between Police and DMG is concerned.......although my choice is surely for POLICE and i would give anything to join PSP......but DMG is still better in some respects:

1. It has a faster promotion period. And believe it or not, the Devolution Plan has ironically (or should it be paradoxically) been beneficial to DMG in one respect.......it has created more post and avenues for it and now its promotion is even more quicker!....But this is only for the batch of 25th Common and later, i think.......So now the 25th Commons waalay and the later ones will be promoted much earlier to 19th from 18th grade.....This is what is being NOTIFIED in the Establishment Div. these days (Do trust me cuz ma brother, a DMG of 26th Common told me and according to him, now may be they will be promoted to 19th from 18th in only 2 years, while previously it took 7 years!!!!!).

2. Also that there is more horizontal movability in DMG. A DMG can go to IB, FIA, National Police Bureau etc and they have even gone as Commercial Attachees in Pakistani Embassies abroad...:P.....But Police waalay cannot do so.

3. Also it is a known fact that intellectual growth and maturity STOPS once u enter into any force.....even in POLICE....this is an agreed upon view of all CSPs.....while in DMG there is the most intelllectual growth and exposure after Foreign Services.

4. Also remember that there are also suggestions and serious thinking about giving back to the DMG their power of Executive Magistracy, even in some moderated and reformed form.....this suggestion has got impetus after the Lahore frenzy.

5. Also remember, that DMG stilll has the revenue side to it.....and i think that a fresh DMG gets appointed as DO(R), that is District Officer Revenue....So previously he was the head of revenue department of a Sub-division but now his jurisdiction has spread over the whole district.

6. Another very very important benefit of DMG is that there is a very very strong "WE Feeling" in this group.....the Solidarity in this group is still the strongest.....n it is non-existant in PSP.

7. Also for foreign scholarships, the DMGs are selected more by the relevant authorities in the foreign countries and PSPs get lesser scholarships.

P.S.......LEKIN JO BHI HO MARAA...! POLICE STILL ROCKS......AUR USSAN TAY PULSS WICH HI JAASEE...:P....even if i have to exhaust all my three attempts
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karrar For This Useful Post:
Fadee (Monday, October 12, 2009), hellowahab (Monday, October 22, 2007), imranazeem (Wednesday, June 03, 2015), moonsalpha (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), shahi (Friday, May 07, 2010), shoaib gilgiti (Monday, January 19, 2009), Syed Ali Rizvi (Sunday, September 13, 2009)