View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 20, 2006
Administrator

Thanked 1,084 Times in 209 Posts
Leonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud of

I think what he meant to say is that we should get rid of the "request award" link on the awards page. I agree that at this point, it looks a bit odd for a member requesting himself a medal but later when this community reaches to something like 50k members, it will not be possible for us to monitor the activity of each and every member and his contribution. That will be the right time for someone to request it for himself or ask it for another member. Makes sense ?

Similarly we may introduce few more medals for which we can ask members to request nomination and later post a poll on the forum for other members to vote. Will be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36thCommons
No offence intended but since awards can be taken on a request basis,can i get the Elite Member Award???
You need to grow horns (certainly Satan is not in the list) to get that one ….. Kidding