View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bourne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Brother instaed of showing outbrust you must contact either IBP or NBP.i respect your views but let me inform you that NBP's higher management consist of professional of calibre.MTs selection procedure is very much transparent.It is unjust to blame the whole organisation on a single incidence.

As for as your grievence is concerned ,it is genuine but the people handling your applications are constrainted to strictly follow certain rules especaily in Govt organisation.you might know that jobs announced through PPSC and FPSC donot consider an MBA equavalent to MCom though the syllabus of courses is almost same.The reason for this stuborness is a bureaucristic structure of these organisations.As eligibility criteria is set by top mangement ,normaly Board of directors , and these people are not acquinted to modern educational structure.Once they lay down the rules , the lower staff is required follow it strictly.It seems odd in the current scanrio ,but it has its merits as well.People follwing the criteria are given full chance of participation in recruitment process.Contrary to this, in private and forign banks, applications are processed with some pre concieved notions regarding universities.They only shortlist applicants from well reputed private universities while other application go to dust bin.

i would rather suggest you to right a mail to Mirza Abrar Baig and Nazir Ahamad Shaikh.If you can convey your grievences to them ,i am sure they will resolve your problem.
Dear sister, Kindly provide me the contact details and emails of the above mentioned persons. I will definately contact them , if you have direct contacts it would be more convienent for me to speak with them.

Thanks Alot Sis.