View Single Post
Old Friday, April 21, 2006
37th Common (1st FANA)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Karrar is on a distinguished road
Default To Mr. Waheed Khattak

Hi Waheed saab
Kaisay hain aap...

as for ur assertion that my arguments MIGHT be true, i don't want to get into a series of further arguments...

n as far as the other thing is concerned..........Sir.......FIA, IB and other Intelligence Agencies are NOT considered lucrative posts by DMGs and even the PSPs....according to them......"yeh tau thakkay huway mohkammay hain"....although i like IB a lot ........n as far as National Police Bureau is concerned, it is not an intelligence agency......it is even greater than that......ab tau yeh pooray Police Dept. kaa baap bun raha hai....cuz it is part of the interior ministry....and right now it is working on Police Reforms, Autmomation in Police system, Finger Printing etc.......

N YES I DO HAVE AN EXAMPLE......n that is my very own brother......who is a DMG officer and who worked in NPB as a Deputy Director there....u can check it there....he worked there under Afzal Shigri saab and then under the supremo.....Shoaib Suddel saab...

HAPPY?