View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 06, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about
Default @ Razdar Hai

Quote:
Originally Posted by razdar_hai View Post
i wana know whether one can get leave for taking exams...like my Masterz exams are due in december and my cousin(a serving CSP) told me that i can leave...kindly throw some light on this issue
I think someone might have replied you earlier as well but for me the leave is given only fr FPSC exams...so I am hopeful that atleast i'll get the leave for my next attempt.

Hey Razdar Hai come on now be prepared for doing masters from UK,after all you are a DMG officer and Insh Allah you will get ample opportunities to do Masters from any of the good universities in the world provided you are interested in studying further. so dont worry even if you dont get the leaves. Best of luck for your bright career in Civil Service.