View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road
Default Ahan

Yes we do not know what is actually going on behind the curtain. We only can assess what could be the most appropriate factual position. In this paragraph, I do not agree to your reasoning because first you say, “Being a Muslim, if one needs to fight against infidel power then in that case one shall keep his benefits and intrests at a side.” My understanding is that you want to say that if a Muslim would fight with any infidel power, then that Muslim cannot prefer ‘Nationalistic’ ambition.

I think my assessment is more appropriate because in my opinion, Osama, being a Muslim, at least is not acting as any ‘hidden ally’ of any infidel force. According to your stance, Osama is a Muslim and at the same time he is acting as ‘indirect ally’ of that infidel force.

In my opinion, Osama is a TRUE Muslim. But the deriving force which is compelling himto fight against USA is not Islam. He is not fighting with USA with the view to spread Islam in USA. His purpose is to get US forces out of middle east territory and politics. So the primary deriving force for Osama is his Nationalism. He is using the name of Islam for his relatively limited Nationalistic reasons. By using the name of Islam, he is able to find ‘ready to die’ people for his own purpose. He does not want to demonstrate himself as any indirect ally of USA. But his all actions are proving helpful for USA. USA happened to be more intelligent than Osama in this case. USA can effectively use this ‘ghost’ of Osama for its own purposes. USA is not capturing Osama not because Osama really is their hidden ally. USA is not capturing Osama because Osama, UNINTENTIALLY is doing all those things which actually go in favor of USA.

Here u definitely need to rectify ur conclusion regarding my text sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pl us I smell that my words still need a bit more discription,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sir, it is known to all of us that we muslims or I better say that the entire Muslim Ummah is by itself a whole nation, yup thats affermative that the territories are different but this thing cannot segregate our identity of being a muslim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as it is already given in Quran,
"Grab firmly the rope of Allah and do not factionize urselves."

So if any Muslim country is found to be subjected by foreign intervention then its the job of entire muslim community to hold back such movement by means of overall moral, economic and military provision, as afterall its the matter of restoration of Islamic nationalism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus the element of nationalism cannot be placed at a side at all. But if one is using bogus tactics in such format that it is perpetrated to violate other Muslim countries then such subject cannot be consider as nationalist through the sight of Islam.

The great trouble is this that we people don't have unity,,,,,,,,,,,,thats the reason why we are weak and suppressed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for further assistance see my thread http://www.cssforum.com.pk/thread276...,,,,,,,,,,,the predators are sitting on our heads only because we are damn divided,,,,,,we are not together and this thing is the major reason why we are not able to preserve our Islamic idealogy. We cannot confidently say that whether Usama really exists or not, or perhaps the whites are just using the "Ghost Of Usama.". We are doubted about Al-Qaida only because of its rubbish war strategy, as yet their so called Jehad has done nothing except subverting the Afghan and Iraqi territories plus Iran, Pakistan, Syria and Lebnon are also victim of it. Just tell me, Usama Bin Laden worked for US intelligence during the war of 1979 and later on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so definitely he is not bumpkin or gothic in regards of war puzzles, then could u expect such silly preceedence from his side? Thats the reason why our minds say that may be he is a stalement of US.

Another thing is that, there is some difference or I must a great difference in the definations of an "indirect ally" and "hidden ally". Hidden ally is the one who is truely genial and sincere with his friend and keep on assisting his buddy without exposing his passions infront of externals. While "indirect ally" is that yokel enemy who; by means of his shit moves forg easy going tracks for his enemies to overcome their targets,,,,,,,,,,and thus entitled as an "indirect ally". So this is the reason why I used "indirect ally" for Usama,,,,,,,,,,but this thing also has possiblity that he might be a "hidden ally" of US, as none of the titles still haven't got their essurance.

If Usama does exist, and if he is really running this Al-Qaida, then I can't consider him as a true muslim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because a true Muslim will never kill innocent people who have nothing to do with the war by means of fidai bombings, and thus by this attempt he is responsible to commit the violation of Islamic concept .So on this point we have dissention.
If he is a true Muslim then he better struggle to instigate Muslim Ummah to be get united instead of attempting such attacks which are doing nothing but mutilating the Islamic image. The thing that endanger Jews is our spirit and unity, and thus they are intensely working to graze these factors and no doubt they are almost succeeded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Usama is a true muslim then he better exercise against the jewish strategy which actually he's not doing.
My master said that if you want to beat your enemy then observe his sight angle with his steps. I wonder my master could tell this thing to Usama too,,,,,,,,,,,anyways.

Now comming towards the term "USA's ethics",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in this regards I need to say that the moves which are considered as eithics near you are actually the "Finesse strategem" of USA, ethics is the most dignified word that has no match here ( no offence its simply my view),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.And as far as the specs of major nations's value system is concern; that you have made more emphatic in your text, then in order to cure the subjective infected vision I would like to provide some healing dose that will be quiet enough to sharpen the vision of Muslim Ummah and so do the left over world. So here we go,
Two american recearch proffessors, one is Mr. John Mereshe who teaches political science in Chicago University and the other is Mr. Stephen Walt who is the teacher of international relation in Oxford University, prepared a report named "THE TRAGEDY OF GREAT POWER POLITICS", it was published in the magzine of London Review Of Books on March 10th, 2006,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in this report it is said or I better say; it was asserted that on every level whatever USA is doing is merely for the sake of glorifying Israel,,,,,,,,,,since Second world war till yet, US has provided nearabout 140 billion$ to Isreal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jews's claws are quiet firm on US administration and government and their lobby is running quiet effectively out their,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it has got the almost favor of american politicians and the entire media resources, and this is the thing that oppresses US leadership to work for the betterment and prosperity of Isreal, plus the most powerful political party which is so now in US is "US-Isreal affair committe"(AIPAC). And recently it was said by Mr. John Bohanz (who is the leader of majority parliament) in American Representative Chamber that US will not accept any such resolution that will go against Isreal benefits. So by this we could easily depict that how much firm control do these jews have on USA.
Now the question arises that what are those factors which are responsible to strengthen jews over there?
Its answer is "THE MESON", which is an international organization who is working on the project of capacitating jews to rule over the entire world, as afterall it is written in TORAH that they are "the chosen people of GOD", and thats what it is doing since several years. It was the hurriedness and impatience of that community regarding their domination over the Muslims and Christians that divulged this organization on the world stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but still the team is active,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
All past american presidents have tasted its membership and so do the subjects of Royal British, which is no doubt the one of those "MAJOR NATIONS" whose specs you wanted me to wear.
The major aim of this organization is to differentiate Muslim community and to ruin its unity, as afterall unity is the major power of any nation.
After the divulgence of THE MESON, another committe was made in late 1970s, its headquarter is in one of those US universities in which students of cream level are used to having their admissions, the family of those students belong to political, trade and industrial background, thus this committe select 15 students which it found competent to their demand, and during their educational period it starts their training along with assisting them in their practical life later on so that the subjects keep owing them by doing exactly what they want for the fullfillment of their proganda. Hence since that time till yet this second committe ( I don't know its name) has prepared hundreds of its workmen and women who are cobwebed in all major sectors of US.
That is, in easy words we can say that they are the policy makers of US. This is that lobby which is creating hindrences in Palestine salvation, it is the only one which brought intervention and ferocity in Afghanistan and Iraq, and it is one who is staring Iran and other Muslim countries like a hungry cunning fox. These parasitical policies are chicken spread for those God damn major nations, not for us, so we don't want to wear such visionary glasses. Bad should be called bad, and stupid should be called stupid i.e. Al-Qaida.

Now, the locals of those major nations are also protesting against such mischevious actions that has been so done by their government. Bush has placed as the 4th worst President in the entire US political record, approx 65% of his nation is against his policies, so how can we wear his specs?
Presidential nominee Mr. John Kery said that Bush has placed his head in the horny nest, he further said, "the US will bleed men, money and reputation."
Few days ago President's press secretary Mac Klan gave his resign, plus number of senator secretaries are stressing the defense minister Donald Ramesfield to place his resign on Bush's table, the same situation is in Britin as well.
So now tell me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when the citizens of these MAJOR or big nations are against their government actions, when they are not satisfied with their actions and stances then how could we; who are the victims could consider them of strong morality holders? It's given in Quran,
"Jews and Nazareners can never be your friends."

Its the administrative, political and mediatory style of americans that whenever they found any such target that sound difficult for them to be surmounted then in such case they take out any tiny or innoxious aspect that goes against the subject, and thus, with respect to that aspect they succeedly found the track to grab that target.
Like,,,,,,,,,,,,,if we have a look on history it'll tell us that the disintegration of USSR was resulted on the basis of corn trade, isn't that amazing, similarly for destroying the Iraqi nuclear reactors US first raised the vioce that Iraqi women haven't got their complete rights and thus by complicating this issue it attacked on the subjective points. Hence in the same way it subverted Saddam and Kernal Qazzafi. Thus such style of US is cleared in its policies which you call its 'Ethics".

Just tell me, if Saddam was cruel, violent and extremest then why US didn' shooked his head earlier?
First US used Saddam against Iran and Kwiat, it provided him all necessary sustenence just to destroy his own brothers. And now, as it has felt great need of oil treasure it attacked Iraq by blaming that it has dangereous weapons and its ruler has terms with Usama (aab aa gaiay yahan bhi mahan Usama). As it is known that Russia has 48 trillion cubic meter feet oils and gas treasure, so how US could stay back in this sector,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and thus after occuping Iraq it is using its oil treasure like an oil filibuster, it is using Iraqi oil for its military purposes.
Same situation is in Afghanistan, it is our neighbour and we are the only islamic nuclear power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus by occuping Afghanistan by claiming that Usama is in Tora Bora,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,US is now capable to surmount us, it wants to Break our territory, situation of Balochistan is infront of us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how indians and puppet kabul is working for US aimbitions is also crsytal clear to us. And in the same manner Iran is also victimized. US hasn't have any tender heart for afghnai natives for the sake of which he encroached to scrape Taliban rule,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,US arrived only because it has its concerns out there, and everybody know that.

What US troops are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan is not hidden from the eyes of entire world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are killing innocent Iraqi and Afghani brothers and sisters,,,,,,,,,,US has now failed to cover itself, as no flag could cover the shame of killing the innocent people. US and its MAJOR NATIONS all belong to same shit family, thats the reason why they are trying to conceal their butchery.
US has no sympathy for us, then how can we consider its ethics strong in our regards? I better say, US and its allies and confined with their worst policies, thus couldn't find proper turn to prove themselves just.

Islam is the religion of peace, justice and moderation, how can it be the standard bearer of terrorism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the main reason is this, actually we don't have such representation that could clear the doubts that has so been created at international level about our religion. Any concept can only become successful if it has capability to solve the problems of entire humanity whether people are muslim or non-muslim.
Yet the campaign which is so running globally regarding Islam is "BIN LADENISM", and this campaign is troublesome instead to being a reliever.
There is a great need of proper Islamic conceptual representation that could raze all dubious elements. This project is based on two steps first is mental captivity and second is the presentaion of a society that should give practical example of Isamic rules and regulations. I think this is the only way out.

And the bad moral qualities of USA’s people which you pointed out are based on their another very good idea of ‘equality’ and ‘freedom of thought and action’. I would again refer to my other post whose link I have mentioned above. So in reference to what I mentioned in my other post, these things also fall under the idea of ‘value preference’. Due to this thing, westerns do not feel any thing bad in their various social evils. Bad things are only those, which can make us feel bad. If anything does not give bad feelings to westerns then those things cannot be considered to be bad by those westerns. So in their minds, westerns are ethically sounder than us.

The bad aspects of our own societies actually go against our own value system. Due to this reason, westerns rightfully call us un-ethical.

Bad aspects of westerns societies actually do not go against their own value system. So we are not right if we consider them un-ethical on the basis of those ‘bad’ aspects because those ‘bad’ aspects do not go against their own value system.

In short, we cannot LOGICALLY prove that westerns are un-ethical because they possess those bad qualities which you have pointed out in your post. To logically prove that westerns are un-ethical we need to state such reasons as would show that such and such acts of them clearly go against their own value system which emphasizes on such things as ‘equality’ and ‘freedom of thought and action’.

You are not fully right in saying that bad aspects of western societies should be considered bad because they go against their own teachings of Christianity. It is so because present day western societies are more infidel than Christians.

Wow, your statements sounds purely mathematical,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i.e. in order to prove the wrong theorem one better use the idea of contrapositivity. Well, such method is possible only in mathematical work not in social and individual life.
Near me the so generated value system cannot run effectively for long, as definitely man is not inerrable, afterall everything in this universe has friction. Its only the divine value system that could run ideally forever. Both Islam and Christianity provide equity and freedom of expression, the main difference between religious value system and self generated value system is that, religion forbids to adopt unnatural life styles while mundaneous value system allow all such action for the "waysa" of sensuality and other different gratifications and indulgence. And no doubt this form is truly wrong, thats not what only I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,this point is admitted by the natives of such society as well.
Pual Gonzalo, a 59 years old american who lives in Alaska and a very good friend of mine, said that his society has definitely lost shame and respect, no doubt hot blood (I mean energetic people) are enjoying all their freedom, but later on they suffer their own actions, even few centuries ago they weren't like this, but now everything is change and this change is truly bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,our "value system" has ruined our family system and so do our social lives.

Few days ago I read in one of the well known news paper, that Britishers are now considering to illegitimize sodomy, so as to secure their family system, as out of every three children one comes out as the result of unlawful coition. Tell me, if they consider their "value system" upright or I better say "not bad" then why they are willing to change the subjective law?

During my college times one of my christian friend Diana Wilson said that the christianity of nowadays can't be taken as christianity as their Bible is entirely changed, and they have to follow whatelse their father says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plus the concept of biptasm is also not their revealed concept. Well thats what a christian said about christianity.

But the tragedy is that, we have no face so left to comment on their life styles, as we people also, has adopted all such devilish activities which is forbidden in Islam, the only difference is this, they do such movement wide openly while we do all that by concealing it. So in order to point them out, its foremost that we should accountable ourselves first.

Now the question that why they are more powerful then us although bearing such fetid value system, its answer is this,, they have adopted all good things from our Quran excluding TUHEED, the sincereity, devotion, honesty, dutifullness and diligence, we can speculate their judicial and economic system in this regard. Plus they are working on Quran for the sake of scientific research,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my cousin who is studying in Michigen University US said that since several years, the US scientists are working on AAB-E-ZAM ZAM so as to know that what are those elements that bring cure to the effectees.
Our sluggish moves have brought us at this position now, and for this situation ALLAH has already says,
"We won't let kuffar to rule on Momins."

The reason behind writing all this is that we; although being a Mohammadan world are so far from our Quranic learnings while the others are hailing themselves with it. We are not momins and thats the shame why we are now dominating by the non-muslims. And people are trying to preserve their position by saying this that in order to prove the foreign "value system" wrong one should raise the logics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wrong thing is wrong afterall,,,,,,,,,it need no logics for their proof.

FEE AMAN ALLAH HI WA HIFZIHI