View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Wow!!!! …. I was really expecting such a bombastic reply.

Quote:
Here u definitely need to rectify ur conclusion regarding my text sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pl us I smell that my words still need a bit more discription,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sir, it is known to all of us that we muslims or I better say that the entire Muslim Ummah is by itself a whole nation, yup thats affermative that the territories are different but this thing cannot segregate our identity of being a muslim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as it is already given in Quran,
"Grab firmly the rope of Allah and do not factionize urselves."

So if any Muslim country is found to be subjected by foreign intervention then its the job of entire muslim community to hold back such movement by means of overall moral, economic and military provision, as afterall its the matter of restoration of Islamic nationalism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus the element of nationalism cannot be placed at a side at all. But if one is using bogus tactics in such format that it is perpetrated to violate other Muslim countries then such subject cannot be consider as nationalist through the sight of Islam.

The great trouble is this that we people don't have unity,,,,,,,,,,,,thats the reason why we are weak and suppressed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for further assistance see my thread http://www.cssforum.com.pk/thread276...,,,,,,,,,,,the predators are sitting on our heads only because we are damn divided,,,,,,we are not together and this thing is the major reason why we are not able to preserve our Islamic idealogy. We cannot confidently say that whether Usama really exists or not, or perhaps the whites are just using the "Ghost Of Usama.". We are doubted about Al-Qaida only because of its rubbish war strategy, as yet their so called Jehad has done nothing except subverting the Afghan and Iraqi territories plus Iran, Pakistan, Syria and Lebnon are also victim of it. Just tell me, Usama Bin Laden worked for US intelligence during the war of 1979 and later on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so definitely he is not bumpkin or gothic in regards of war puzzles, then could u expect such silly preceedence from his side? Thats the reason why our minds say that may be he is a stalement of US.
Yes ideologically whole Muslim Ummah is one single nation. But practically it is not so. Practical scenario is whole different from ideal state of affairs. If I say that Osama is struggling for his nationalistic ambitions, here I am NOT using the term ‘nationalism’ in its ideological sense. I am using it in practical sense. Practically Arab nations may prefer Indian stance about Kashmir issue, to that of Pakistan’s. Surely, in these types of matters, ‘nationalism’ in the ‘practical’ sense would be at work. USA companies offer more profits. So ‘practically’ it is beneficial for Saudi Arabia to invest its wealth in American businesses. I could not open your link so I am still unable to understand how our unity can make us strong whereas we already have a functional religion based International Organization of Islamic Countries. I think still Muslim countries feel more belongingness for other Muslim countries than any other let’s say Christian country would feel belongingness for any other Christian country. So what else we can hope of unity? If Europe is united today, IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR COMMON RELIGION. But they do have common practical interests.

Apparent silly attitude of Osama is explainable from both these angles i.e. firstly by just considering him a ‘practical’ nationalist and secondly by considering him ‘indirect ally’. I still prefer 1st assumption on such grounds that at first, Osama was the ‘direct ally’ of USA. Then he turned out to be ‘direct enemy’ AFTER WHEN US ARMY ENTERED HIS OWN TERRITORY OF SAUDI LAND with the view to punish Iraq. Remember that before 9/11, Osama was charged of being involved in bomb blasts in US embassies in African countries. Point to be remembered is that those bombs blasted exact on the day of eighth anniversary of US first attack on Iraq. So it is more likely that ambitions of territorial type nationalism were at work behind those bomb blasts.

Quote:
Another thing is that, there is some difference or I must a great difference in the definations of an "indirect ally" and "hidden ally". Hidden ally is the one who is truely genial and sincere with his friend and keep on assisting his buddy without exposing his passions infront of externals. While "indirect ally" is that yokel enemy who; by means of his shit moves forg easy going tracks for his enemies to overcome their targets,,,,,,,,,,and thus entitled as an "indirect ally". So this is the reason why I used "indirect ally" for Usama,,,,,,,,,,but this thing also has possiblity that he might be a "hidden ally" of US, as none of the titles still haven't got their essurance.
I think this ‘indirect ally’ is not different to that ‘nationalist’ Osama which I assume. So I am ready to accept you’re this explanation.

Quote:
If Usama does exist, and if he is really running this Al-Qaida, then I can't consider him as a true muslim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because a true Muslim will never kill innocent people who have nothing to do with the war by means of fidai bombings, and thus by this attempt he is responsible to commit the violation of Islamic concept .So on this point we have dissention.
If he is a true Muslim then he better struggle to instigate Muslim Ummah to be get united instead of attempting such attacks which are doing nothing but mutilating the Islamic image. The thing that endanger Jews is our spirit and unity, and thus they are intensely working to graze these factors and no doubt they are almost succeeded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Usama is a true muslim then he better exercise against the jewish strategy which actually he's not doing.
My master said that if you want to beat your enemy then observe his sight angle with his steps. I wonder my master could tell this thing to Usama too,,,,,,,,,,,anyways.
I here do not agree to your point that true Muslim will never kill innocent people who have nothing to do with the war by means of fidai bombing. It may be true that Osama may actually be a hidden ally of USA. But Osama himself is NOT any fidai bomber. He just USES some ardent, fanatic and ready to die ‘fidai bombers’. Can you say that those ACTUAL ready to die fidai bombers are also hidden or indirect allies of USA????? Can you say that those ACTUAL fidai bombers do not kill their own selves for the ‘cause’ of Islam, obviously in their own feelings?????????????

Those who are ready to kill their own selves for the cause of Islam, why cannot be considered to be true Muslims? What I think is that THEY ARE TRUE MUSLIMS BUT THEY ARE IGNORANT MUSLIMS. They are ignorant because they insist on such a strategy for the cause of Islam, which not only is not evident in the light of true spirit of Islamic teachings but also is giving poisonous effects to the real cause of Islam.

Quote:
Coming towards the term "USA's ethics",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in this regards I need to say that the moves which are considered as eithics near you are actually the "Finesse strategem" of USA, ethics is the most dignified word that has no match here ( no offence its simply my view),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.And as far as the specs of major nations's value system is concern; that you have made more emphatic in your text, then in order to cure the subjective infected vision I would like to provide some healing dose that will be quiet enough to sharpen the vision of Muslim Ummah and so do the left over world. So here we go,
Two american recearch proffessors, one is Mr. John Mereshe who teaches political science in Chicago University and the other is Mr. Stephen Walt who is the teacher of international relation in Oxford University, prepared a report named "THE TRAGEDY OF GREAT POWER POLITICS", it was published in the magzine of London Review Of Books on March 10th, 2006,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in this report it is said or I better say; it was asserted that on every level whatever USA is doing is merely for the sake of glorifying Israel,,,,,,,,,,since Second world war till yet, US has provided nearabout 140 billion$ to Isreal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jews's claws are quiet firm on US administration and government and their lobby is running quiet effectively out their,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it has got the almost favor of american politicians and the entire media resources, and this is the thing that oppresses US leadership to work for the betterment and prosperity of Isreal, plus the most powerful political party which is so now in US is "US-Isreal affair committe"(AIPAC). And recently it was said by Mr. John Bohanz (who is the leader of majority parliament) in American Representative Chamber that US will not accept any such resolution that will go against Isreal benefits. So by this we could easily depict that how much firm control do these jews have on USA.
Now the question arises that what are those factors which are responsible to strengthen jews over there?
Its answer is "THE MESON", which is an international organization who is working on the project of capacitating jews to rule over the entire world, as afterall it is written in TORAH that they are "the chosen people of GOD", and thats what it is doing since several years. It was the hurriedness and impatience of that community regarding their domination over the Muslims and Christians that divulged this organization on the world stage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but still the team is active,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
All past american presidents have tasted its membership and so do the subjects of Royal British, which is no doubt the one of those "MAJOR NATIONS" whose specs you wanted me to wear.
The major aim of this organization is to differentiate Muslim community and to ruin its unity, as afterall unity is the major power of any nation.
After the divulgence of THE MESON, another committe was made in late 1970s, its headquarter is in one of those US universities in which students of cream level are used to having their admissions, the family of those students belong to political, trade and industrial background, thus this committe select 15 students which it found competent to their demand, and during their educational period it starts their training along with assisting them in their practical life later on so that the subjects keep owing them by doing exactly what they want for the fullfillment of their proganda. Hence since that time till yet this second committe ( I don't know its name) has prepared hundreds of its workmen and women who are cobwebed in all major sectors of US.
That is, in easy words we can say that they are the policy makers of US. This is that lobby which is creating hindrences in Palestine salvation, it is the only one which brought intervention and ferocity in Afghanistan and Iraq, and it is one who is staring Iran and other Muslim countries like a hungry cunning fox. These parasitical policies are chicken spread for those God damn major nations, not for us, so we don't want to wear such visionary glasses. Bad should be called bad, and stupid should be called stupid i.e. Al-Qaida.
There is good informative material in your this paragraph. Thanks for sharing it with us. I think you want to tell where all ‘major nations’ have got their specs? Then you tell that you do not want to wear such specs.

But I did not say that you keep on wearing those specs for all the time, like other major nations do. What I said was just that you just take a tour of this spectacular vision in order to UNDERSTAND why other major nations cannot see anything unethical in the policies and actions of USA.

Your final conclusion is, “bad should be called bad, and stupid should be called stupid.”

Now take this conclusion of yours in your hands and go to any other major nation. What you shall say? You shall say, “America is bad because it is bad”. Believe me, no one shall accept your point of view.

In order to convince others that USA is bad, you would need to show some those aspects of USA, which could not be censored even by those specs of other major nations.

Alternative strategy can be that you successfully provide other major nations with your own specs so that they may understand the facts in a way in which you want them to understand. Until and unless you do either of these two things, OTHERS SHALL GIVE NO IMPORTANCE TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

Quote:
Now, the locals of those major nations are also protesting against such mischevious actions that has been so done by their government. Bush has placed as the 4th worst President in the entire US political record, approx 65% of his nation is against his policies, so how can we wear his specs?
Presidential nominee Mr. John Kery said that Bush has placed his head in the horny nest, he further said, "the US will bleed men, money and reputation."
Few days ago President's press secretary Mac Klan gave his resign, plus number of senator secretaries are stressing the defense minister Donald Ramesfield to place his resign on Bush's table, the same situation is in Britin as well….
So now tell me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when the citizens of these MAJOR or big nations are against their government actions, when they are not satisfied with their actions and stances then how could we; who are the victims could consider them of strong morality holders?
If you try to look deeply into the matters, which you have pointed out in this para, you shall find that it has happened due to some those policies of Bush Administration WHICH COULD NOT BE CENSORED BY THE SPECS WHICH USA’s OWN PEOPLE WEAR. And this is exactly what I wanted to explain. Now it is general perception that what USA did in Iraq was in clear contrast with USA’s own struggle of ‘war against terrorism’. So people are going against their government mainly due to this reason because this thing clearly went against their own value system. What I want to explain is exactly the same. The right effective policy, in my assessment, would be to repeatedly raise and highlight this or any other similar issue (i.e. which could not be censored by specs of other nations) on every international forum with the view to ethically isolate USA in various international matters. I already have discussed in detail, how we can ethically isolate a superpower country in this thread: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/thread3330.html

Quote:
Its the administrative, political and mediatory style of americans that whenever they found any such target that sound difficult for them to be surmounted then in such case they take out any tiny or innoxious aspect that goes against the subject, and thus, with respect to that aspect they succeedly found the track to grab that target.
Like,,,,,,,,,,,,,if we have a look on history it'll tell us that the disintegration of USSR was resulted on the basis of corn trade, isn't that amazing, similarly for destroying the Iraqi nuclear reactors US first raised the vioce that Iraqi women haven't got their complete rights and thus by complicating this issue it attacked on the subjective points. Hence in the same way it subverted Saddam and Kernal Qazzafi. Thus such style of US is cleared in its policies which you call its 'Ethics".
I agree that for all its international ventures, USA always try to keep whatever real or even fictitious moral ground for its doings. I have discussed this point also in the above-mentioned link.

And yes I do call it as its ‘ethics’. But I also say that this ethics may not be genuine at all. What I am saying is that in case we find any fictitiousness in that ethical moral ground, then it is our duty to RIGHTFULLY project that fictitiousness in every international forum. And I already have described what the RIGHTFUL WAY COULD BE for this purpose. Obviously, we will have to project the matter in a way that could not be censored out by the specs of others.

Quote:
Just tell me, if Saddam was cruel, violent and extremest then why US didn' shooked his head earlier?
First US used Saddam against Iran and Kwiat, it provided him all necessary sustenence just to destroy his own brothers. And now, as it has felt great need of oil treasure it attacked Iraq by blaming that it has dangereous weapons and its ruler has terms with Usama (aab aa gaiay yahan bhi mahan Usama). As it is known that Russia has 48 trillion cubic meter feet oils and gas treasure, so how US could stay back in this sector,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and thus after occuping Iraq it is using its oil treasure like an oil filibuster, it is using Iraqi oil for its military purposes.
Same situation is in Afghanistan, it is our neighbour and we are the only islamic nuclear power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus by occuping Afghanistan by claiming that Usama is in Tora Bora,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,US is now capable to surmount us, it wants to Break our territory, situation of Balochistan is infront of us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how indians and puppet kabul is working for US aimbitions is also crsytal clear to us. And in the same manner Iran is also victimized. US hasn't have any tender heart for afghnai natives for the sake of which he encroached to scrape Taliban rule,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,US arrived only because it has its concerns out there, and everybody know that.

What US troops are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan is not hidden from the eyes of entire world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are killing innocent Iraqi and Afghani brothers and sisters,,,,,,,,,,US has now failed to cover itself, as no flag could cover the shame of killing the innocent people. US and its MAJOR NATIONS all belong to same shit family, thats the reason why they are trying to conceal their butchery.
US has no sympathy for us, then how can we consider its ethics strong in our regards? I better say, US and its allies and confined with their worst policies, thus couldn't find proper turn to prove themselves just.
Yes these are the matters mostly which could not be censored out by the specs of other nations. These things already are giving negative effects to USA’s missions, which you have pointed out in your previous para. But there is need to REPEATEDLY project these matters on every international forum with the view to accelerate the influence of those negative effects which already have started taking place.

Quote:
Islam is the religion of peace, justice and moderation, how can it be the standard bearer of terrorism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the main reason is this, actually we don't have such representation that could clear the doubts that has so been created at international level about our religion. Any concept can only become successful if it has capability to solve the problems of entire humanity whether people are muslim or non-muslim.
Yet the campaign which is so running globally regarding Islam is "BIN LADENISM", and this campaign is troublesome instead to being a reliever.
There is a great need of proper Islamic conceptual representation that could raze all dubious elements. This project is based on two steps first is mental captivity and second is the presentaion of a society that should give practical example of Isamic rules and regulations. I think this is the only way out.
I agree though my understanding as to the cure of current ill situation may be slightly different to that of yours.

Quote:
Wow, your statements sounds purely mathematical,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i.e. in order to prove the wrong theorem one better use the idea of contrapositivity. Well, such method is possible only in mathematical work not in social and individual life.
Well but I do not think that my assertions fall into the category of contrapositivity. As per my memory, what I listened about this thing was that in this method, if we want to prove the truth of an assertion, we first suppose that the statement actually is false. Then we see and evaluate the possible outcome of this supposition. If the so outcome is found out to be quite absurd, then we conclude that our original assumption was wrong in fact. If our original assumption was wrong, it means that original assertion was not false. If original assertion was not false then it means that it was true in fact. In this way we prove the truth of a given assertion.

I have not used this method in my assertions. My method was a simple logic which can be successfully applied in the study of various social phenomena also.

Quote:
Near me the so generated value system cannot run effectively for long, as definitely man is not inerrable, afterall everything in this universe has friction. Its only the divine value system that could run ideally forever. Both Islam and Christianity provide equity and freedom of expression, the main difference between religious value system and self generated value system is that, religion forbids to adopt unnatural life styles while mundaneous value system allow all such action for the "waysa" of sensuality and other different gratifications and indulgence. And no doubt this form is truly wrong, thats not what only I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,this point is admitted by the natives of such society as well.
Pual Gonzalo, a 59 years old american who lives in Alaska and a very good friend of mine, said that his society has definitely lost shame and respect, no doubt hot blood (I mean energetic people) are enjoying all their freedom, but later on they suffer their own actions, even few centuries ago they weren't like this, but now everything is change and this change is truly bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,our "value system" has ruined our family system and so do our social lives.

Few days ago I read in one of the well known news paper, that Britishers are now considering to illegitimize sodomy, so as to secure their family system, as out of every three children one comes out as the result of unlawful coition. Tell me, if they consider their "value system" upright or I better say "not bad" then why they are willing to change the subjective law?

During my college times one of my christian friend Diana Wilson said that the christianity of nowadays can't be taken as christianity as their Bible is entirely changed, and they have to follow whatelse their father says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plus the concept of biptasm is also not their revealed concept. Well thats what a christian said about christianity.

But the tragedy is that, we have no face so left to comment on their life styles, as we people also, has adopted all such devilish activities which is forbidden in Islam, the only difference is this, they do such movement wide openly while we do all that by concealing it. So in order to point them out, its foremost that we should accountable ourselves first.
Agree in that the old values in western societies are still in function but to just some extent and also in much modified form. We should promote our own values along with strong rational footings so that others may become able to see the beauty and goodness of our values.

Quote:
Now the question that why they are more powerful then us although bearing such fetid value system, its answer is this,, they have adopted all good things from our Quran excluding TUHEED, the sincereity, devotion, honesty, dutifullness and diligence, we can speculate their judicial and economic system in this regard. Plus they are working on Quran for the sake of scientific research,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my cousin who is studying in Michigen University US said that since several years, the US scientists are working on AAB-E-ZAM ZAM so as to know that what are those elements that bring cure to the effectees.
Our sluggish moves have brought us at this position now, and for this situation ALLAH has already says,
"We won't let kuffar to rule on Momins."

The reason behind writing all this is that we; although being a Mohammadan world are so far from our Quranic learnings while the others are hailing themselves with it. We are not momins and thats the shame why we are now dominating by the non-muslims. And people are trying to preserve their position by saying this that in order to prove the foreign "value system" wrong one should raise the logics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wrong thing is wrong afterall,,,,,,,,,it need no logics for their proof.
This point of view that westerns have taken all the things from our religious teachings is rather traditional and most of the times, it is promoted just blindly. I can see no solid basis for this point of view. If westerns have taken all the things from our religious teachings then they should not possess those social evils, which they do possess. Secondly if they really have found the true spirit of our religion then we should not have any objection in living under their leadership.

For unknown reasons, our mainstream education system as well as madarassah education system, both intentionally keep us away from knowing this fact that westerns do possess their own sources of ethical outlook of the world, which resembles to that of ours in some respects but the resemblance is just superficial.

Apart from ethical type teachings of ancient religions, the first intellectuals who imparted profound influences on ethical outlook of west were Socrates and Plato. Socrates attempted to elaborate the meanings of virtue, truth, justice etc. Plato came up with his doctrine of objective existence of ethical and moral codes and values/ standards.

Aristotle happened to be more like a scientist rather than teacher of ethics. There was no concept of international brotherhood up till that time. Plato and Aristotle tried to legitimize slavery in their respective styles. But the emergence of Roman Empire in 1st century AD gave a whole new outlook to mankind. Philosophies like Stoicism and Epicureanism emerged in that period. These were ethical type philosophies in essence. It was Stoics who first reacted against slavery and propounded the idea of universal brotherhood of humanity. Epicureans asserted that end goal before individuals should be of getting ‘intellectual pleasure’ which they could get through their thirst for knowledge and wisdom.

That Roman Empire was consisted of various city-states. For the better management of affairs of cities, Roman administrators realized the importance of ‘honesty’ in the inter-relationships of city people. So they adopted this social value of ‘honesty’ because it happened to be PRACTICALLY more beneficial for them.

Apart from the teachings of Bible and Engeal, teachings of many other religious philosophers (better known as ‘scholastics’) also shaped the ethical outlook of west unto a considerable extent. St. Augustine and St. Aquinas developed their own ethical doctrines. Doctrines of St. Aquinas later on became the official doctrines of medieval Europe.

During the renaissance period, many rational philosophers also came up with their own ethical doctrines. Spinoza, for instance, made a theory of ethics based on the principles of geometry. Various types of philosophies such as materialism, idealism, rationalism, realism, nominalism etc. etc. all had their corresponding results about the ethical outlook of life.

Yes it is true that west got many things from the teachings of Islam also but it is just baseless to say that all positive aspects of west originated in the teachings of Islam.

And it is equally important to mention that Western teachings also drew many impressions on the Muslim outlook of ethics. For example Muslim Sufis’ concepts of ‘Ishq-e-Haqiqi’, ‘fana-fi-Allah’ etc. has the roots in 1st Century AD’s philosophy known as ‘Neo-Platonism’.

Allama Iqbal also adopted this concept of ‘Ishq’. Iqbal’s concept of ‘Khudi’ has its origins in the work of German Philosopher Fitsche whose ‘ego’ with some modifications, became ‘khudi’ for Iqbal. Iqbal adopted French Philosopher Bergson’s concept of ‘intuition’ in just as it is form.

So reasons for the backwardness of Muslim societies are that they have left up their thirst for search for truth, knowledge and wisdom. They have been trapped into the habit of worshiping the idea of their glorious past and they are not finding any suitable starting point for meeting the challenges of contemporary world.

And your other post about the failures of US foreign policies is really good, informative and sufficiently elaborative. I thank you for sharing your this crucial analytical work with us.

Thanks!