View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 18, 2009

aliz_khanz is on a distinguished road

well bro , i would like to give you a long convincing speech but i guess it would not play an important role in ur selection but i would just say that , if one sets a target and later on realizes he can't do that , there is nothing much in this world for him !

one great point of physics is that the marks are mathematical , you can expect to score great in this subject , believe me , i didn't know the ABC of physics , but now i am comprehending equations and cracking numericals . but again , one's interest really matters and i wish u best of luck for making a smart decision

P.S. would u like to share the complications u have found in past physics papers , i might be able to help u or find a solution because i havenot seen that much odd things in the exam except the aforementioned things in my first post here !!

---

First , Do u have any source for the 2009 pysics paper II ? the guy who has uploaded the papers forgot to upload 2009 paper 2 . thanks in advance !

Well apparently i have solved the mystery of the unknown questions and it has really helped me to get a clear perspective of things. It has been written at FPSC syllabus pdf file that

B.—”The topics mentioned under each subject are only indicative
and not exhaustive of the field covered by that subject. A candidate should
study the whole subject with the help of relevant books. Some of the reading
materials have been suggested for each subject for the guidance of the candidate

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, October 19, 2009 at 12:58 AM. Reason: posts merged