View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MadihaMalik is on a distinguished road

Wasalam,

I totally endorse your view point in this regard.

I was already podering over the possible strategy to curb this extremism and all I could think was that formulation of a pretty comprehensive and candid negotiating strategy is the only peaceful way to stop this bloodshed.
Going along with the military operations, right now, is not a sane decision to make, as rather wiping these extreme elements out, it will come up with more severe and belligerent uprising (which we cannot afford anymore) and also will give birth to more and more militants. And the war will go on at both the ends leaving no winners.

I hate myself for the helplessness I experience when such incidents occur everyday. Although I want to do something for my country to protect her from being destroyed so mercilessly, but an honest confession makes me say I really dont know how to do that.

May Allah show us a right path!

Ameen

best regards,
Madiha Malik
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadihaMalik For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Nayyar (Thursday, October 22, 2009), Ahmed_2007_Cool (Wednesday, October 21, 2009), jadoon khan (Wednesday, October 21, 2009)