Friday, April 26, 2024
07:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation Waziristan, Balochistan and Operations!! Save Pakistan!!!

Asslamulaikum,

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah got this country for us, not for the "Blue eyed people", he wanted Islam to be practiced here not the Enlightened moderation of the west! As we said in Pashto" PA KHAPLA KHAWRA KHAPAL IKHTIAR",must be witnessed but the "IKHTIAR" of Washington is numerous.
Again the inaugural of destroying the Innocents of North and south!! Why?
In History of Pakistan, we have never seen a Brave Leader who could only utter "No" to America! Who is she to interfere in our interior problems. Consult the pages of newspapers, only orders of Americans, and their slaves are bowing their heads!!
(Kerry logger bill, please where is the sovereignity of this country)
because all of them have reached to parliment by their sympathy.
Please, my Compatriots, Washington does not give you livelihood, rather see, supreme lord is in Heaven...He created you, he is responsible of giving you food.
This all is because of the Brave General who shrived even on phone, could not say" I have parliment, give me time" he at the spot certified and said" My lord, Roger"!!!
The Govt of PPP is also rolling the ball of General. Negotiation is also a term, try it before millitary operation, not to talk of Waziristan, rather Balochistan!
In Waziristan we incriminate the Taliban and rest innocents of each and every incident, what about Balochistan? Are there also Talibans? I just want to divert the attention of Govt Authorities to visit SARIAB ROAD QUETTA, you would know the real circumstances, F.C is having survelliances, like in War, see the slogans on Walls, You will not feel you are in the territory of Pakistan, rather Azad Balochistan!!! Question arises, why are Balochs demanding anothe separate State? Again" Pa khapala khawra khapal ikhtiar"!!
Such Coward efforts really hurt me, I am a Pakistani, I love my Holy Land, I need peace, Tranquality, brotherhood, and Justice.
We are brothers, rather by Islam, secodly, we are Pakistanis, We are Pashtoons, Balochs, Punjabis, saraikis and Sindhis etc. Please try to bring change!
Please have an end of such operations like in Waziristan and Balochistan. Come to the table of negotiations, listen to Balochs, listen to Pashtoons!
And remember, these both Nations don't forget wounds, and they retaliate even after centuries!!
If politicians for the sake of others destroy the homes of innocents, make them migrate in own country, then circumstances really will be harsh!! Because " Da cha darwaza chi pa nakhun wur takaye, sta darwaza ba pa Sukh takazee" If you knock at the door of innocent with nail, your one will be broken"!!!
Anyhow let's raise slogans of "Save Pakistan, Save Muslims, Save Islam, Save Pakistani's!

Note: Valued comments are warmly welcomed!!

Regards
Abdullah Nayyar (Thursday, October 22, 2009), Ahmed_2007_Cool (Wednesday, October 21, 2009), crazy bird (Tuesday, October 27, 2009), fakhera (Monday, October 26, 2009), MadihaMalik (Tuesday, October 20, 2009), mariam_ji (Tuesday, October 20, 2009)
Old Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MadihaMalik is on a distinguished road

Wasalam,

I totally endorse your view point in this regard.

I was already podering over the possible strategy to curb this extremism and all I could think was that formulation of a pretty comprehensive and candid negotiating strategy is the only peaceful way to stop this bloodshed.
Going along with the military operations, right now, is not a sane decision to make, as rather wiping these extreme elements out, it will come up with more severe and belligerent uprising (which we cannot afford anymore) and also will give birth to more and more militants. And the war will go on at both the ends leaving no winners.

I hate myself for the helplessness I experience when such incidents occur everyday. Although I want to do something for my country to protect her from being destroyed so mercilessly, but an honest confession makes me say I really dont know how to do that.

May Allah show us a right path!

Ameen

best regards,
Madiha Malik
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadihaMalik For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Nayyar (Thursday, October 22, 2009), Ahmed_2007_Cool (Wednesday, October 21, 2009), jadoon khan (Wednesday, October 21, 2009)
Old Sunday, October 25, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadihaMalik View Post
candid negotiating strategy is the only peaceful way to stop this bloodshed..
Asslamulaikum,

Minister of education Mr.Shafiq Ahmed Khan has been killed in Quetta infront of his house by Unknown Armed Man.
We must find the remedy and origin of this bloodshed!!!
BLUF(Baloch LIBERATION united Front). Let me remind you people, that John Sloky a man of UN was also kidnapped by the same people!!
Let's see the above Highlited word. Dictionary reveals that
"The attempt to achieve equal rights or status"!!
What does BLUF need? Why have they killed the Minister? Do they need Equal rights or Status? Aren't they given? If not why? Who is responsible behind this?
Really Amazing!! the one who promotes the Education, which is light, Islam says" Get Education, with out it you can't recognize the supreme lord!! We are created for worshiping, by getting education, we can worship else will remain ignorant like the Non-Muslims!!

Please I don't have words to pen down my complete feelings and emotions, notions and sentiments, please help me out in solving at least sharing the above wordings along with Questions!!!

Comments are warmly welcomed!!

Regards

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Red Font

bunko is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Dear Reader,

I Greet you In Islamic Way: Asalam-o-Alikum

Dear Silent Spectator,

Rule # 01 of taking serious decision is to view the decision from every angle, thats why Ombudsman is not allowed to think only viewing own interest, Thats why Politicians can read between the line and have a strong grip to overview of 360 within minimum span of time.

Quote:
In History of Pakistan, we have never seen a Brave Leader who could only utter "No" to America! Who is she to interfere in our interior problems.
First of all, We should stop thinking like as PATHAN, PUNJABI or SINDHI. Because we are not wrestlers to challenge someone and denied them even knowing that we cant survive or stop them, It is not easy to say developing countries like us to say "No". Thats why Politics is not for everyone. And Terrorism is not our interior problem, its a global issue. This is on record that terrorist from Pakistan, performed many terrorist activities in different countries, So it is their right to ask us to stop them, Otherwise they have ability to stop them (Drone Attacks).

Example: If my neighbors children threw stones on my car. I will not let their parents to guide them, Definitely i will make complain. If after complain they are not abiding doing this stuff, May be it is possible that i scold them or slap them, to not to do again.

Quote:
Please have an end of such operations like in Waziristan and Balochistan. Come to the table of negotiations, listen to Balochs, listen to Pashtoons!
Negotiations with Taliban, Is like cracking a joke in front of dead body. Where were your sane and intelligent Talibans, When government wanted to having negotiation during LaL Masjid Operation. And I beleive you also know, Before the start of the waziristan operation. Mulana Safiullallah tried to become middle agent, and he freed from jail to perform his task, it was Batiullah Masood (Late) who denied all offers of Government of Pakistan, because He was beleving the hand behind him will save him. Pakistan Army and Government performed his role to bring them on the tables of negotiations. It was them drunken in the power of AK-47, and denied negotiations.

Yes ! But for Baluchistan. Government should take effective step to give them their right, I think NFC Award is nice step towards it. besides it other steps should also be taken for their bright future.

Note: If anything Hurt anyone, I Apologize for that

Regards,
crazy bird (Tuesday, October 27, 2009), zaman (Thursday, November 19, 2009)

MadihaMalik is on a distinguished road
Question speechless!!!!

Such tormenting dilemmas have become an unsegregated part of our society. Recurring of such obliterating woes has left me speechless. It seems my mind is stuck now and cannot think of anything. I think these questions will remain unanswered in every Pakistani's mind.....or atleast in mine!

best regards,
Madiha Malik
The Following User Says Thank You to MadihaMalik For This Useful Post:
Nate (Monday, October 26, 2009)
Old Monday, October 26, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8236

Nate is on a distinguished road

well i strongly agree with silent spectator our General the commando did put the stake of a country in a single phone call ..... he should hav taken a refrendum should ve asked the people of pakistan but no y he should do that??
after this american intervention the country has gone to the dogs jus telll me where in country there is peace hospitals schools masjids everywhere there is suicide bombing a thing which was quite rare before 9 11
n ya about balochistan jus loook what is happenin here am tooo from balochistan live here in qta cantt n jus go outside n take a loook the mp checkpost is like wagah border n i justify that even wagah has less guards then our cantt check post.. target killling of poor punjabis our brothers hav become a quotidian routine
n about negotiating with talibans i agreee with bunko they are nothing but hired hitmans rite from israel india n america the real talibans are of afghanistan that are performing real jihad not these hakimulllah guys who are at the mercy almighty dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
well i strongly agree with silent spectator our General the commando did put the stake of a country in a single phone call ..... he should hav taken a refrendum should ve asked the people of pakistan but no y he should do that??
after this american intervention the country has gone to the dogs jus telll me where in country there is peace hospitals schools masjids everywhere there is suicide bombing a thing which was quite rare before 9 11
n ya about balochistan jus loook what is happenin here am tooo from balochistan live here in qta cantt n jus go outside n take a loook the mp checkpost is like wagah border n i justify that even wagah has less guards then our cantt check post.. target killling of poor punjabis our brothers hav become a quotidian routine
n about negotiating with talibans i agreee with bunko they are nothing but hired hitmans rite from israel india n america the real talibans are of afghanistan that are performing real jihad not these hakimulllah guys who are at the mercy almighty dollars
Asslamulaikum,

Dear Nate!!

Thanks alot for your kind reply.
Thank God, at least I have found some aspirants of my opinion!!
Untill and unless the Govt decorates the Bench of Negotiation and dialogues, it is even Impossible to curb the attacks and stop the killings. It is a general view, if Govt does not talk to them, what will be the solution to this dielema? Even the British could not get success in these mountains. And secondly We are not paying 85% Budget to the Army, so that they fight our own Muslim Brothers, rather the Non-Muslims and our Open Enemies!!
And I want to pay attribute to you for uttering the Harsh Reality of Afghan Mujahideen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Nate (Tuesday, October 27, 2009), xavier (Wednesday, May 12, 2010)

theelegant444 is on a distinguished road

Well in my viewpoint our government and its think tanks are driving the country hard into these operations particularly on what has happened in Balochistan and now South Waziristan followed by Swat. This dilemma has a drastic impact for we are harbouring terrorism within our own community by making them hostile against our homeland, allowing the sectarian elements to carve roots.

The issues need to be addressed are very much different. Folks want peace, prosperity, stability, education and other measures towards poverty alleviation. But still no concrete and constructive effort has been made over.

May Allah guide our rulers to understand and recognise the tangible and factual realities instead of set the nation aside on the clemency of terrorism.

Regards,

Engr. Shoaib Awan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelegant444 View Post

The issues need to be addressed are very much different. Folks want peace, prosperity, stability, education and other measures towards poverty alleviation. But still no concrete and constructive effort has been made over.

Engr. Shoaib Awan
Dear Brother Engineer!!

After witnessing the Dictatorship for more than 8 years the masses wanted to quench their thirst by a Meaningful Democracy, so they voted the inheritents of Benazir. Earlier they were shouting, ROTI KAPRA AND MAKAAN! Now only behind after the dollars and for the extension of Govt!!
The Innocent masses of North and Ignored Balochistan are in dire need of things, that you have mentioned(I do agree with you),unfortunatly even the Chief Executive also favors the Black Listed Bill by the Black President, along with Black Ideas and Black Intentions named as Kerry Logger bill. Please don't handle this Islamic piece of Land to those who have been my enemies since the Emergence of Islam and Muslims on earth!!!!
Allah Clearly reveals in the Holy Qur'an" Jews and Christians can never be your friends"!!!!

Regards

aliz_khanz is on a distinguished road

Operation was really mandatory in waziristan. There is no suitable reason for saying no to the operation. Attack after a day or two pushed the wall beyond peaceful talks.
At one side, i am thankful to even America. If it hadnt launched drone attacks in south of wziristan , destruction would have been inevitable. I know Pakistan Army should have completed all the operations it launched in waziristan but just think for once , how many lives that failure has taken? How many children are desperate for their father ? how many wives are waiting for their husbands ?
America did the right thing by placing drone attacks. Atleast it did some damage to the terrorists.I know loads of innocent people lost their lives as well, but, sooner or later , they were to die either by denying support to the terrorists or accepting their rule and being killed by Pak army.
Another reason , THE INDIA !!!!!!!! Evidence has clearly raised question in the people mind about the interference of india in balochistan and transferring terrorists from Afghanistan providing them with all kind of support. Guns , ammunations , passes ! My friends , Pak ARMY should have launched the Operation long time ago but its not only losing its Soldiers now, it has lost many families !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliz_khanz For This Useful Post:
crazy bird (Wednesday, October 28, 2009), Noor.Faiza (Sunday, May 16, 2010)