View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 25, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadihaMalik View Post
candid negotiating strategy is the only peaceful way to stop this bloodshed..
Asslamulaikum,

Minister of education Mr.Shafiq Ahmed Khan has been killed in Quetta infront of his house by Unknown Armed Man.
We must find the remedy and origin of this bloodshed!!!
BLUF(Baloch LIBERATION united Front). Let me remind you people, that John Sloky a man of UN was also kidnapped by the same people!!
Let's see the above Highlited word. Dictionary reveals that
"The attempt to achieve equal rights or status"!!
What does BLUF need? Why have they killed the Minister? Do they need Equal rights or Status? Aren't they given? If not why? Who is responsible behind this?
Really Amazing!! the one who promotes the Education, which is light, Islam says" Get Education, with out it you can't recognize the supreme lord!! We are created for worshiping, by getting education, we can worship else will remain ignorant like the Non-Muslims!!

Please I don't have words to pen down my complete feelings and emotions, notions and sentiments, please help me out in solving at least sharing the above wordings along with Questions!!!

Comments are warmly welcomed!!

Regards

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Red Font