View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

AmBrosiaL EloQuence will become famous soon enoughAmBrosiaL EloQuence will become famous soon enough
Default @ "women-marginalization"

after goin through such a master piece ov poorly researched and home-worked information and an ample example ov psuedo-communication, i cudnot resist to give maself an opprotunity to express ma point ov view.

the first thing that clicks afta readin this column is that " mr. writer " is unaware ov the fact that women r given a full scape opprotunity to compete wid men on open merit-basis" plus ..i emphasize PLUS a 10% quota is also reserved for em.

and the second thing that follows is that "if mr.writer is aware bout the open merit concept along with the 10% quota for women, then the only reason for jottin down such a piece is his expression ov his extra affection for gurlz for whom he tendz to demand a 100% quota along wid open merit." agreed?

moreover, the comparative analysis ov the fact that very bright women have been refused job alhtough they passed both written nd interview portion ov cse and the not very bright boys of balochistan given extra quota for jobs is nufin but sumfin very childish and ridiculous.

in addition to this the madam which the writer quoted sayin that they ( the brutal fpsc guys i guess) only passed 157 gurls and then allocated only 57 to various groups ( extreme brutality, leavin the said ma`am jobless), left me at a loss ov wordz. cud not decide wether it was innosence or stupidity!!

mr. writer and said BB plz..this is wut u call an open house competition, an open merit game..everybody and anybody can play and win no restrictions!! the numba 157 cud have been 257 or 357.. the door is opened. if the numba wud have been limited or no quota wud have been set then the complaint wud have been valid but criticizin in such a silly manner jus for da sake ov comlainin iz jus so...childish.

definin the entire piece ov writin and its aspects in uni-phrase i wud say it was a poorly homeworked and researched piece, creatin an impact ov dysfunctional communication, anonymity ov the various sources quoted further reduced its credibility; all in all it seemed to make out an issue ov "gender bias" in css allocation context widout any former logic and solid argument put forward.

feed back will b highly appreciated.

regardz
ambrosial eloquence.
Adil Memon (Tuesday, October 27, 2009), Hajirahat (Friday, October 30, 2009), Nonchalant (Tuesday, October 27, 2009)