bunko is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunko View Post
It seems tough, Try to boil it down;
Hard nut to crack

Exercise # 03
Page : 47

The young leading the young is like the blind leading the blind; they will both fall into the ditch. The only sure guide is he who has often gone the road which you want to go. Let me be that guide: Who has gone all roads, and who can consequently point out to the best. If you ask me why i went any of the bad roads myself; I will answer you truly; that it was for want of a good guide; ill example invited me one way, and a good guide was wanting to show me better. But if anybody, capable of advising me, had taken some pains with me which I have taken, and will continue to take, with you, I should have avoided many follies and inconveniences, which undirected youth ran me into.
A Good Guide

Guidance from the expert should be followed rather novice. To becoming a good guide one should appreciates the advises from his/her colleague; have enough knowledge of pros and cons; and prevents from inconvenience and enigmatic situations.

@ ACME

Asalam-o-Alikum

Brother, According to my little knowledge, I think you lack many things in your precise.

1) The most important things is sincerity to your writer.
```There is not even Soul and Injurious words or any indication are given in precise.

2) I believe you should opt, Simple and easy language for precise.

3) It not make sense to me, if i refer it with original passage.

Nothing is personal; further, I request other member and Leopard to comment on your precise.

@ Leopard.

Quote:
The author had to learn this fact the hard way since there was no such mentor who could have directed him to the right course in his youth.
Perfectly done ! Thumbs up ! Thats what I lacked in my precise.
But brother, Don't you think you skipped Appreciation part and Knowledge of good and bad points, because writer emphasized on it.

Regards,

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 06:05 PM.