View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bunko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acme View Post
@bunko

Brother, thanks for your critical remarks. hope to digest your suggestions and try to improve.

@Leopard

Brother, how do you evaluate my attempt? thanks.

Regards,

Ali
Oh brother, Don't take it personal, If i not comment honestly how can we learn from our mistakes.

Please I also want you and other members to comment on my Precise also,

And I request others Members, to Comment the efforts of other member, Because it will help us to realize our mistakes and learn from it. Thanks

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkofighter View Post
here i have tried to make precis its my first effort please check it either it is good or not... i just have tired
Title :Relation Between law and civilization (2) Law and the society.

Law provides us justice and Safety from wrongdoers of the soceity. It facilitates the eminent professionals of the society to carve out the civilization. Though it is not elementry part of civilization but it absorb in to such extent that along with civilzation even man cannot survive without it.(49)
Dear Brother,

Asalam-o-Alikum.

According to my little knowledge, want to share few things.

Quote:
Law provides us justice and Safety from wrongdoers of the soceity
According to R.Dhillion, Precise should be free from any indication to any person, it should be for general purpose. In your precise, US is indicating group of people or any quantity. Which is not right according to R.Dhillion.

Regards,

--------------------

Here Goes ! Socrates.
Try to Boil it Down.

The Figure of Socrates standing amidst the ruin of shattered institution and opinions, inwardly lamenting the ruin and yet setting a value on the spirit aright, makes a pathetic picture .It is impossible to grasp the true significance of the teaching of Socrates unless we perfectly understand how he characteristically mingled in himself two opposite currents of thought. His teachings were given to the world close on the heels of the sophistic doctrines. They share the free spirit of inquiry which formed the essential feature of Sophisticism, and yet the views embodied in them are in complete opposition to the agnosticism and skepticism of the Sophists.

There is only One way in which the perplexities occasioned by the argumentations of the Sophists could be encountered and rebutted. The one way was to adjure the very spirit of free inquiry which had pulled down everything objective , and to fall back in blind faith on authority. This was the course adopted by the conservative party represented by Aristophanes. They set their faces against the freedom of thought which the Sophists had inaugurated.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 06:04 PM.