View Single Post
Old Friday, November 13, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 06934

irfan_ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunko View Post
Variety is the Spice of life

Life is full of colors of different variety. Variety plays a vital role in our life and provide opportunity to choose hot or cold, spicy or sweet, salt or paper, white or black, rolex or rado etc. Variety flourishes the quality of product and increases the competition to build best for the life. Variety is the creation of Almighty God, It exists before creation of world, In Shahi-Bhukari " There are verities of heaven, the most piety will be awarded the best heaven ". If we analyze, We find variety in nature as summer and winter, water as river and sea, rock as sedimentary or igneous, and human as pious and atheist. Sense of human evaluate the varieties and choose the most desire one to enjoy. Variety widens the horizon of life to pick the most you like, among myriads. Life without variety is dull and one sided.

Yolda S. said " Food without variety, is not digestible "
1st of thanks for nice comments on my attempt. secondly you have written a very good paragraph...really giving me a benchmark... but let me say some words... i think it is a little bit short and you have not much elaborated the other side..... "Life without variety is dull and one sided " you must also explain about the consequences, if there would be no variety how it would the affect life..... Thanks

plz also comment on my attempt which i did on the topic " islam has failed in pakistan to unite the people.........."

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, November 13, 2009 at 06:59 PM.