View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 17, 2009
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

in interview the biodata forms filled are verified by asking questions from them quickly

ur family background
mathematical calculations,dome questions from physics
G.K especially capitals
ur habits.interests
ur motivation towards the job
ur confidence

english does not count a lot..you have to be simple and represent yourself as you are..reply in english if question is asked in english and in urdu if asked in urdu.
in psychological tests u have to show your motivation with the help of sentences that u are asked to write on given words.your stories should reflect your motivation.do write one or two stories mentioning the forces.for instance,ahmed was motivated to join army or navy or whatever..like that..
positive statements

helping
patriotism
confidence
hardwork
sincerity towards work and above all truth.

eye to eye contact with the interviewer.do not get confused because it will show ur negetivity in pschological plus do not over react.over confident people mostly get rejected.
in group discussion..i will suggest not to start first.go 2nd or 3rd..if sum1 is not willing to start then u can start.give others chance to talk..if ur decision regarding the discussion(for or against) changes then u can also change it..as i said to the GTO that i agree with both

in group task

be confident, n if the GTO asks who is willing to explain the solution of this model.u should raise your hands.

i got recommended for Ladies intergrated course 4

it was the 1st ISSB for girls induction in army.physical tasks were not included.it was 2 days ISSB.now i do not know whether physical tasks are included or not.

best of luck