View Single Post
Old Friday, November 20, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaarjk View Post
Can u please suggest some model answer for these questions as well
Most of these questions are related to your own aptitude and behavior and should be answered naturally, however my answers could be like:

Why do you wish to go for CSS?
It is a dynamic, stable, fast track career giving you pride and prestige where one can serve his country as well as earn a respectable living.

What are the three major charms of this job in your mind?
Serving the people, Honour and prestige, Job security

Don't you think you are depriving you country of a professional (If you are an engineer/doctor/lawyer etc.)?
There are many in the queue and my career switch may come as handy opportunity for some other fellow.

Why do you prefer to go for __ group?
That depends on the group: PSP may be your choice for uniform and adventure, the role of Police in immediate service for common man etc.

If we give you some other group, what would you do?
I will avail my remaining chances (If any more chances left for CSS), however you people are the best judges.

If you fail to get any group in CSS, what would you do then?
Here one should have a well thought out plan-B (e.g. continuing education and then progressing in one’s own field etc.)

There is so much corruption in bureaucracy, what woud you do there?
There are many upright officers and I will follow their footsteps. I believe there is better opportunity for good officers here.

If you work under a strict but corrupt officer who asks you to do unlawful things, what would you do? (If you reply that I will not do that) Then how will you survive?
I will stand by the principles of honesty and uprightness. I have a huge career in front of me and a few hurdles can’t stop me from achieving my ultimate aims to excel.
alifuturcsp (Friday, November 20, 2009), aniya warraich (Sunday, November 25, 2012), emmjay (Monday, November 23, 2009), jadoon khan (Monday, November 23, 2009), Kashif Jamil (Friday, November 20, 2009), Nate (Sunday, November 22, 2009), qaarjk (Friday, November 20, 2009), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, September 06, 2011), Sajid Sadeem (Tuesday, November 24, 2009), Seemab (Saturday, October 13, 2012), waleed minhas (Saturday, November 21, 2009)