View Single Post
Old Monday, November 23, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

@Andrew Dufrense

1. You said "Well actually, my idea was to keep introduction, body and conclusion separated. Now if we join all in one, don't you think examiner will have difficulty in identifying them?

What if, instead of four, I had done it in three paragraphs - introduction, body, conclusion? What do you suggest?

How about I write introduction and conclusion in black and body in blue ink?"

Well problem is that you are constrained to write it all in one paragrapgh. Although personally I like your pattern. But what really matters is examiner's view about your expansion.

2. You said "is there any negative marking for long pieces? What could be the consequences?"

It is purely a subjective issue. One examiner may not consider it, while other may penalize you. So depends on your luck too.

3. You said "Sorry if my questions appear naive, I would appreciate further guidance."

Brother as my id states I am a newstudent and really I am. I want to learn as well as help anyone who wants to learn. So nothing naive. You are always welcome.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Monday, November 23, 2009)