View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

@isamohmand

I am open to any kind of critical analysis of my comments. Thanks for pointing out my mistake (although I can explain the use of this word in this context but I wont do that). I myself have made so many mistakes while commenting and I realized it after posting. So I dont mind. Actually I am not a student of english literature and I know my english is below standard. You can observe in my comments that I seldom criticise grammatical mistakes and my focus lies mainly on the logical structure. Besides when i criticise someone, it is never my aim to hurt some one feelings. Here if you post your precis or expansion, it is in your favor to get some new insights, while just appreciation will be of no benefit. That's what critical analysis is all about.

@Sabah Hunzai

Well title of any passage is an open ended question. There is nothing we can call as perfect title. So many titles of the same passage can be made.

I think "a holistic" would sound better.

Regards