View Single Post
Old Friday, November 27, 2009

wraith is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up to all those who are selected as Inspectors in ASF

salam guys!

let me firsrt introduce myself. i belong to Sindh. i had been serving in a Ministry of Govt of pakistan since 2007. (I had a low grade post).

In the current year, with the grace of Almighty, I was selected as Deputy Assistant Director in ASF. presently our batch is under training for 6 months. We joined ASF on 20th of October fo 6 months training but officially our training started from 16th of November.

Dear fellows, i think i can suggest u better.

something is better than nothing. if u don't have any kind of job, join it. but, if u have already a job, don't commit blunder.

we have been undergoing a really tough physical training. in early morning u'll have to run more than a mile, then there will be chin up, push up, sit up and many more physical exercises for u. U'll also have to take part in drill. then there will be classes of weapon and theory.

Honestly speaking people have no respect for ASF. out of 43 only 27 joined ASF as Deputy AD but now We are only 20. Comparatively the post of Dy. AD is for better, in fact i should say many many more times better, than the post of Inspector. Dy AD is counted as Officer whereas inspecor is a subordinate

Now it's up to u guys. to have fun you can join it

Regards.........
SAJJAD