View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 13, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 500

lashari125 is on a distinguished road
Default my result,your suggestions required

i am faisal lashari from d.g.khan.i was appeared in the css2009 examination with only 20 days of study.my dms is below and need your suggestions.

ESSAY 28

GRAMMER 52

E.D.S 29

C.A 40

P.A 35

ISLAMIAT 48

POL.SCIENCE 57 & 33

INDO PAK 56 & 57

URDU 43 & 57

now i want to share with you my preparation.

ESSAY i wrote essay on STATUS OF WOMEN IN ISLAM just on 900 words with 2 pages of outline.

COMPOSITION i did not prepare this paper at all.i could attempt only 2 pair of words,2 idioms,3 corrections,2 direct/indirect and could correct 7 synonyms n antonyms.but i made precis my self by giving title ART AND EMOTIONS. wrote paragraph on my own words and attempt comprehension with out any previous preparation.

EVERYDAY SCIENCE as i am an arts student and have no previous science back ground so i could not attempt this paper very well as from subjective portion i could only attempt questions consisting on hardly 10 marks.

CURRENT AFFAIRS i have no book for this subject.i never studied english news papers like DOWN,NATION ETC but i used to read urdu papers and watch talk shows on t.v channels like GEO,EXPRESS ETC.i did not give any headings in this paper n i could correct 12 objectives.

PAK AFFAIRS i also have no concerned bookS for this paper n could correct 13 objectives.

ISLAMIAT also no preparation for this paper.attempt all questions on current affairs prospective n not related to islamic prospective.could correct only 9 objectives.

POL.SCIENCE Made little preparation for the paper A n did not even touch the portion of paper B.my paper A was excellent and i attempted all the questions very well and could correct 14 objectives.but paper B was very bad for me.i could not even touch the portion A of this paper but wrote my own perceptions on the questions of portion B .could correct 12 objectives.

INDO PAK HISTORY this was the only paper which was prepared by me.i attempted this paper very well.

URDU i think opting this paper was my mistake.i could not prepare this paper because of its lengthy sylabi.i know that i could never attempt this paper well.so now i am thinking to replace this subject with some other subjects.

so this was my complete way of attempting the papers n preparation for the different subjects.nowi need your suggestions either i should appear in 2010 exam or not?as i have no preparation for the examination as i applied on the post of auditors in finance deptt announced by ppsc n finally recommended by them so my whole intentions were to get this job n by the grace of ALLAH i got it.but now i also thinking to appear in 2010.what you suggest for me?

regard,

FAISAL LASHARI