View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 16, 2009
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameen View Post
Do we need to prepare for Pakistan Affairs? Shouldn't we be well versed in it without formal prepartion even?
yes u need to prepare it with special attention due to few reasons

y is it low scoring due to.....Historical events like minto morely,khilafat,14 points n nehru etc.....there context can not be changed.....it will be as par the knwldg proficiency wt v r studying since childhood....so students who can not differentiate their presentations.....examiner gets bored n he dznt find any amelioration in ur paper......so he goes with trendy 40s n 50s marks.....
Difference is wt u ll create n for that you have to put yoiour personal and intellectual expression combined with quotes verses sayings reference s n allusions which wud be a clear semblance for examiner that he/she had seriosly got the crux of the materioal......

so all it takes is .....it is most easy subject to prepare but most difficult to attempt.....Keeep it mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by breerah Fatima View Post
I m using the book of Muhammad Sohail Bhatti,
But i m told by my Professor,who is an Insitution in Pak Studies that Ikram Rubbani's Book is full of gramtical Mistakes.

My stretegy is preparing one chapter post and pre Partition Daily
Let me give you Guys another interesting news......Ikram Rabbani's book has been copied by many Css buk writers.....e.g Jahangir series......Azmat Faruq has exactly reproduced the 14 points topic of quaid......now ppl ll argue that how one cud change 14 points...but m saying he has even copied his background paragraphs conclusions sentiments.....n few more writers i ve also observed they have pasted as it is written in Rabbani's buk

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 02:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rishzzz For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Sunday, December 20, 2009), Waseem Riaz Khan (Wednesday, December 16, 2009)