View Single Post
Old Friday, December 18, 2009
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2006 - 162nd

Asad ullah will become famous soon enough

Dear Bunko,
Thanks for the greetings.Let me be honest with you:I made my post not to share my experience but learn from those who know better than me how to attempt the paper.Infact,this is not bcos i dont want to share my experiences but honestly speaking i ve been out of touch for the last one and a half years when i appeared in the exam.And now when i m again flexing my muscles for the exam of 2011 so i ve started to warm up through this forum.Anyhow,after your query,i ve revisited the syllabus and the books that i consulted.
There is a long list of books that i consulte.D.FMullah, Abdur Rahim,Khuram Amir Qureshi,Mansoor question answer guide,Hafiz M.Ejaz Raza and Baille's digest.I m not telling this to impress u rather what i want to convey is that i found this subject so easy<I m with legal backgroun> that i went on reading everything i discovered in this regard.
Dear,I tell u that i found no book exaustive or comprehensive enough to satisfy me.That is why i always remained confused about the study and attempting of the paper.I used all the techniques that u mentioned but with different style and degree depending upon the nature of the qustion.
That is why i m not sure whether i was right bcos there r a few ppl whom i saw could score more than 65 in the subject which should be the target.
Such ppl should come up with sharing their experereinces.Oh sorry for that much lenghty post.
with regards
ASAD
The Following User Says Thank You to Asad ullah For This Useful Post:
bunko (Friday, December 18, 2009)