Thread: Maniac Media
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sameen is on a distinguished road

I used to watch TV programs with keen interest. It has remained my hobby to watch TV news channels alog with net surfing. But in recent past I am observing some anchors with an other angle. I used to love their programs because these were fruitful but in these days they playing very negative role. I smell personal attacks from them, they are fighting like anti state factors, they have considered them as a competitor in running state matters. They have been dreaming of like competitor of judiciary, competitor of executive and every thing else. They have their judgmental role and are in a dreaming world of final opinions. They think that they have the authority to opine on any thing and their opinion is the final decision on any thing. This is really disastrous. Our media should not play such a hate-able and anti state role. They need not play politics. Media is worth praising if it plays healthy role but after observing current programs I hate them like any thing. They have created tension in our society without any reason. This seems a media war, judicial martial law.........and so on. Why are these institutions striving hard to implement their own decisions without considering the jurisdictions.

We as a nation should condemn the negative role of such (so called GOD FORBID omnipotent anchors). We should put a social pressure by not encouraging their such moves. They have considered themselves as the only right persons, only genius persons, and only true persons. They don't seem to be in the favor of nation. We should not be judgmental and need not be emotional.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sameen For This Useful Post:
Khanabadosh (Wednesday, December 23, 2009), naughty boy (Wednesday, December 23, 2009)