Thread: Maniac Media
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Khanabadosh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha Ali View Post
You seem to be irritated by the harshness of mediamen on an elected head of state who is very FAMOUS for his corruption skills.

God will not bless our dear homeland if it is in the hands of such corrupt leaders.
I hope you cannot be better convinced than from this joke in Sindhi. I translate it for you: In sindhi language, a karo (in english translation 'black') is the one who is accused of being involved in adultery. (I told this to the Mayor who broke out in giggles)

"A case was brought to a court. The man who accused of adultery was standing before the jury. His COMPLEXION was BLACK. The jury said: 'Do you confess that you're a karo (in here the one who committed adultery).' The man replied with a smirk: 'Your honour, there are six of them who committed adultery but only I was caught' (because of his complexion)."

So same goes with poor President Zardari. He is not the only one corrupt among more than 160 million people in this country. My point is that if Zardari is found corrupt, then he should face the justice. However, others also should not be let Scott free!

“And among men there is one who selleth his self (soul) seeking the pleasure of God; and verily, God is affectionate unto His (faithful) servants.” 2:207
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khanabadosh For This Useful Post:
Naeem A. Memon (Friday, January 01, 2010), naughty boy (Wednesday, December 23, 2009), Rutba.Batool (Thursday, December 24, 2009)