View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 31, 2009

abbasi_faheem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutankhamen View Post
Respected Seniors,

I need some assistance regarding the structure of answers for Economics. I have consulted various books and their level of difficulty and detail varies so much that I am unsure about what level of detail and analysis do the exam questions command. If anyone can be kind enough to give a general outline with an example, and if possible, your contact email/number so I could ask specific questions.

Your help is much appreciated.
@Tutankhamen

Dear I am M.A (Economics), but still not taking Economics as my optional for CSS because of its lengthy paper pattern. However I would like to share here my M.A (Economics) Experiences, well I think that most of our economic theory has Graphical representation thus I suggest following pattern.

Introduction: Under this heading give a brief introduction of the topic u r attempting.
Definition: Provides as many definition as u know including the reference(source)
Explanation: Draw a graph at the right most side of the page and then start explaining ur answer with the help of that graph...and yes don't forget to give a reference number to the graph i.e. G-1a,G-1b... for Question # 1's answer and G-2a, G-2b...for Question # 2's answer respectively.
Conclusion: Here give a brief conclusion regarding ur attemt...
Tutankhamen (Thursday, December 31, 2009)