Thread: plz check it
View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 03, 2010

princess 1 is on a distinguished road

Dear miss Naqvi my answer to your first question is
yes drug abuse could influence the personality to great extent.

my ans to your 2nd question is that i wrote the individual attributes of personality these are part of personality

my answer to your 3rd question is i not only read it but ALSO printed it in hard copy form but plz tell me that

I HAVE QUESTION WITH EVERY SENIOR MENMBER THAT INTERNET IS CURRENT AND ACCURATE SOURCE OF INFORMATION THAN ABSOLETE BOOKS WHY WE COULD NOT COPY THE ARTICLES AND READY MADE ESSAY FROM NET?

2ND QUESTION IS THAT IS IT BAD TO SEARCH THE INFORMATION.I MADE OUTLINES AND ARRANGE AN ESSAY BECAUSE FOREIGN AUTHER STYLE AND LANGUAGE IS PERFECT.

It was in article written by famous auther so you r saying that there is no coherence in paragraph is it bad to take ready made essay from net?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.atifrana View Post
aoa,
@asad
sir your point is not valid when u said that it was a harsh critcism. She is good in english so she said it 4 the good of her.(no offence)
i think there should b some one to evaluate our essays critically.
Blunders which r stated in her post r often neglected by the students.
Organization, coherence, conciseness, symetry of paragrphs, avoidence of verbose language,
sticking to one point in one paragraph,
avoidence of irrelevent issues that have no link to the orignal topic_these all r some of the principals wich one should not ignore while writting an essay .
One more thing there r hundreds of thousands of people who r researching in different fields but every one of them can not write a good essay, because its an art not a research paper.
@miss naqvi
we have read ur posts in precis section , where u have a great contribution.
Why r u dormant now a days.plz come up again with fresh zeal to help us in learning _how to write a good essay.
Regards