View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007

GoodOmen is on a distinguished road
Talking

What a shame!!!...usually the disappointed lot is the one who entered the service for the wrong reasons...:P....and even if they are in service for power with great power comes great responsibility...(makes sence???)))

.....when i entered CSA..i saw the " Khidmat-Un-Naas logo and stickers almost in every corner of CSA...and i realized thats why i am here ...for service of the people..regardless of the groups... CONTRIBUTE...ITS NOT POWER ITS YOUR COUNTRIES TRUST IN YOU....to serve your people...
and why is it a big deal that people have to follow a strict routine....you guys will cherish this all...yes The ctp director is a difficult person to deal with but thats why she is there.....to make us learn a few things...we did..you guys will too....get real...you want to compete with the world..but are not ready to wake up on time??? i mean...sometimes things do get a bit hard to understand even at csa..but its all part of any good training insititution....

and initially i thought stp will be better or easier...NO...ITS HARDER...we have to work harder....study harder....believe me there is no comparison of CSA....enjoy it while u can.....
make friends...do things together...we miss it all so much....

And.....i have seen many people Complaining....you dont like it...leave it.....do yourself and the service a favour...!!!
Last Island (Wednesday, January 13, 2010), leibniz (Monday, April 19, 2010)