fluent_20 is on a distinguished road
Default @rishzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky786
Well the basic structure of an essay should be:

Introduction
Arguments
Conclusion
As far as the main body is concerned, always give a chronological account, you can start by saying:

Ever since the inception of Pakistan, the trust deficit has always existed between the provinces due to the imbalance in power, after the sad departure of Qauid-e-azam, a political vacum was created, and as a direct result of the power vacum, power become concentrated in the hands of few Punjabi elitists. Other provinces such as NWFP and Baluchistan were deeply neglected by the elitist group, therefore, the negelected provinces edged dangerously towards underdevelopment, which translated into backwardness and extreme poverty. Conditions such as poverty, lack of oppurtunities and ignorance, all by-products of underdevelopment are precisely the root causes of extremism........

I have attempted to write a paragpraph, which I would use it as my opening argument due to chronoligical importance, I would like to believe that my paragrapgh is coherrent as each sentence further elaborates the previous point. Coherrence is vital when attempting essays or any question to PAK AFFAIRS, CURRENT AFFAIRS, ISLAMIYAT ETC ETC.

I completely agree with vicky786.
the main purpose of the essay is to articulate your knowledge to examiner in chronological order coupled with excellent english. as for as english is concerned , i dont find any flaws in your language.you need to work on presenting your knowledge in sequential order.
secondly , optimistic approach should be adopted.
The Following User Says Thank You to fluent_20 For This Useful Post:
rishzzz (Saturday, January 30, 2010)