View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 30, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabah Hunzai View Post
Nice attempt, keep going
Thanks a lot that u found time for me.....i really appreciate that n learnt a lot of mistakes which i will not make for the next time inshallah

The outline factor you told, i used to make a detailed outline with 5,6 headings and 3,4 sub headings each but some seniors told me that its quite an immature activity that you explain everything in outline and didnt leave any interest with the reader, so i went with this outline.....ok i ll add sub headings

I had the details with me regarding history of taliban, cold war, and extremism in pakistani areas and other parts of world and causes in detail but due to time factor i cud not write them despite having a healthy knowledge as i have prepared these topics separately for Current affairs......

Thanx again
Sarah shah (Wednesday, February 03, 2010)