View Single Post
Old Monday, February 01, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
@ rishzzz.

I have read your essay. Well tried. Grammatically it is perfect but you have to make some changes as far as your style is concerned.

There has to be an introduction of 1 or 2 pages in which you must define extremism.

Then you should follow this formula in the body of the essay:
1. Cause
2. Effect
3. Solution.

First of all you have to tell the causes of extremism in Pakistan ( which you did well in your essay).

After that you have to analyse what are the effects of extremism in Pakistan. Causes and effects have to be seperate; dont mix them.

After that you have to present some solutions to extremism; how we can get rid of extremism in Pakistan. Remember that when you undo the causes, you will find solution for any problem.

In the end conclusion is v.important, which has to be a summary of what you have written on the previous pages.

This is the pattern that you must follow while writing any essay in the exam. Keep working, daily practice is necessary. Sorry for late reply, i am also going to reappear in 2010. If you have any other essay or precis, you can directly mail me; i will check that too. Ok. Best of Luck.
Thanx dear...Thanx a lot

It encouraged me a lot that some experienced budy chekd my essay.....
Ok i ll mail you next essays and precis which i wrote...Thanx again

Regards
Sarah shah (Monday, February 01, 2010)