View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Hunain is on a distinguished road

While I do agree with Artemis to some extent, I believe there is no way to do this without the personal involvement of the individuals, FPSC can not on it's own accord, make decisions regarding this.

It may very well be true that I passed CE2009 and applied for CE2010, does not necessarily mean I can not change my mind, or have not already. If they act on their own, without my consultation, it will result in frustration, disappointment and a waste of time.

For those who have applied and also want to appear, it's not a big enough deal to try and find out, give them a call, I am sure this question keeps people checking the latest news from FPSC, as everyone wants to know if exams are getting delayed or not. I honestly believe, it is not something anyone can easily overlook.

Lastly, no agency, govt or pvt, will ever take such decisions affecting you, on their own. Exclusion of liability is the foremost principle, they do not want you complaining and hogging them later on, granted, some agencies call people personally to inform them, but mostly they do not due to certain restrictions.

FPSC uses the printmedia, they place their ads in the newspapers, that is considered sufficient, if you consider, getting something printed in the newspaper suffices even for legal matters, such as changing your name, or summoning someone to a court hearing.
In the case of legal matters, your liability ends after the publication in a major newspaper, hence I do believe FPSC has done the right thing. Thank you for reading.