View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 02, 2010

aneeqa is on a distinguished road
Default expansion..DEMOCRACY FOSTER MEDIOCRITY..

AOA
hi frnds i have expanded this phrase.. this is my very first attempt..m afraid of writing..so plz give me very true analysis of my wrriting where i stand..
Democracy foster mediocrity..Democracy means decentralization of power in the hands of the people from higher authority. According to the french constitution , concept of democracy is "Govt is of the people, for the peolpe and by the people". It also reveals the authority of the common masses.democracy is a mid way it neither advocate polarization nor concntration of power in single hand. Through democracy common people have a SAY in govt affairs and they can elect representative of their own choice those work for the welfare of the society. In Western countries democracy is in full swing. So the vehicle of govt is driven by the peolpe there. contrary to this , if we see the middle east countries , they lacked democratic institutions , common masses are under tyrannical regimes.Nothwithstanding they are islamic countires. But women are subjugated and deprived of their right of vote. but the case of kuwait is different from that. As under the democratic revolution world has witnessed remarkable uplift of of human. As for as pakistan is concerned, though democracy is suffering at many places but the recent event of NFC ward has shown the real power of democracy. whereas NFC award loitered standstill position under despotic regime. So it has been concluded that as democracy nurtures it drives away the grievances of the mediocre and raise the power of mediocrity..